Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number (692 Views)

Get USA Paypal Verified Account And Start Making Money Into It Today / Get Usa/uk/japan/canada Numbers To Ring To Your Mobile Phone Anywhere / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number by adedejios(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2010
Hello,you can now call the usa and canada for free.All you need is a computer that is connected to the internet,a land phone and a usb device.You also get to have a usa or canada phone number that rings on the land line that is connected to the usb device and computer any time someone calls your usa or canada personal number assigned to you.For further details email adedeji_agedegudu@yahoo.com
Re: Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number by davenet(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2010
U are talking about MAGIC JACK right?
Re: Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number by djunit1(m): 1:25am On May 25, 2010
He is talking bout magic jack. I have emailed You to your inbox, please get back to me, my number is 08032128308.  God bless

(1) (Reply)

#29,000 For Del 400/hp550 50,000 / Wat Is D Current Price Of Ipad,apad,google Android Tablet Pc / Fairly Used Nokia N70/n73 Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.