Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? (6406 Views)

Top CPC Keywords And Best Paying Adsense Niches. / Highest CPC Keywords And Best Adsense Niches [2019] / Long-tail Keywords: How To Research And Use Them For Blog’s Traffic Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? by herraph: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
hassinho707:
Which book?

Art of SEO
Re: What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? by hassinho707(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2018
Thanks
naijapage:
grin grin

I THINK THIS GUIDE CAN HELP YOU RANK HIGHER IN GOOGLE : https://aprokogirl.com/5059/seo-2018-15-rules-for-dominating-online-search-results/
Re: What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? by hassinho707(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2018
herraph:

Art of SEO
Ok thanks
Re: What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? by shotmoo: 11:36am On May 07, 2018
issues shocked
Re: What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? by Premiumwriter: 3:55pm On May 07, 2018
hassinho707:
I started having interest in online businesses in 2016 while still doing my NYSC...The moment the interest came, I started reading about it...And now I'm now working on my own website. I hope to launch it very soon so as to start earning extra income. so you can now see that I have not already started..Thanks so much for this answer though.....it has really helped.... May God bless the moderator that moved this thread to front page
No p mate. I'm not criticizing you or anyone. I'm just surprised that with the large number of bloggers on this forum, we couldn't get someone to answer a question as easy as the one you answered.

You said you are going to start your blog? Well I think blogging is still very lucrative just that few people are doing it right. I'll advise you to learn about content marketing and try to make a difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Give Us Ebay When We Dont Have Paypal? / Mozilla Announces Extension Support For The New Firefox For Android / Tutorials On How To Create A WAPKA Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.