Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being (475 Views)

Is Eating In A Dream Necessarily Bad? / Missionary Worker In The Day, B*tt*cks F*c*er At Night!!! / Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being by Fammoboy10(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2018
YOUR HELP(ER) MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE A HUMAN BEING

https://2.bp..com/-tHQAVaCEBHQ/WuBXw6UO_rI/AAAAAAAAATo/LCfQqUUo2MIasOGZd6So-1Ew1qrLcBeMwCLcBGAs/s1600/divine%2Bidea.png

Over the years, I have seen people praying fervently on mountains, churches and various Christian gathering like night vigils, revivals, prayer meetings etc., praying to see just one unusual (unexpected) helper (person) who had been tied to or destined with them from birth or heaven to take them to the high places, riches, abundance or to the place of destiny or purpose fulfillment etc. In short, someone who will elevate them from poverty or unwanted lowly positions to the next level in life.
I observed that in churches where this prayer is being offered, very few are those that do have this define encounter and none at times. This creates in me an impression that “what then is the lot or hope of the remaining hundreds or thousands that are left in the congregation, is there no helper allotted to them to uplift them from wretchedness into a full blown riches and greatness in life (next level).
As I reason and study along the line, my attention was drawn to the story of the prodigal son and Zacchaeus in the scripture, and the Holy Spirit begins to relates with me that help(er) has gone to many people, but they were blinded to see it. This is because their attention and focus is mainly to see a prominent human vigor that had been allotted to help them in the place of destiny.
This write-up is not debunking the fact that God sends divine human helper, of course Mephiboshet is a case study in the scripture. Rather, it is meant to open the eyes of people to another great dimension in which divine help(er) comes to people.
The Idea of a long awaited Human helper has blindfolded the mind of many people to be sensitive, see or hear of the “Divine Idea” that has been released into their mind in the place of prayer.
A “Divine Idea” is the wisdom of God (released) in man that has been liberating people from the shackles of poverty and wretchedness, or from lowly positions to the next level of greatness they anticipate. It has saved many people from endless movement from one mountains, prayer meetings etc., to another.
A “Divine Idea” I would say is a one-step out of unnecessary pains and anguish, it is a protocol breaker, in the sense that once it is anticipated or implemented can bring about a newness and a change of life.

https://1.bp..com/-nxWZEWP32aw/WuBYWn3x6YI/AAAAAAAAAT8/m9W4mwV6P-0mGSRo81jh7mM2On3GXiAggCEwYBhgL/s1600/Divine%2BIdea%2B4.jpg

Zacchaeus the tax collector in the scripture (Luke 19:1-10) is an example of a man whom though was very rich and well known seeks to Jesus amidst the crowd was unable to do so because he was a short man (this I perceive is the next level of greatness he seeks). His main purpose at that time as the scripture reviews was only to see the person Jesus (probably how he looks like). However, the crowd (Hindrances, obstacles before him) did not allow him to see Jesus. And no one (Helper) was there to help him, maybe to lift him up.
However, something happened (Luke 19:4), an idea (I called divine; simply because his aim was only to see Jesus) came to his mind, he saw a sycamore tree ahead and the bible says he ran before or ahead of the crowd and climbed up a sycamore to see Jesus. He eventually saw Jesus. This brilliant idea I called Divine because; he not only see Jesus:
· Jesus talk to him,
· Jesus dined with him,
· Salvation enters into house.
Zacchaeus may have been struggling and looking for a tall and hefty man (Helper) to lift him up in which as a result may never be opportune to see Jesus who may have passed him by.

Likewise is the story of the prodigal son (Luke 15: 11-20) who went to his father to collect all his inheritance, after which he went down to a far country, and wasted it on extravagant living. A famine came up and he be began to be in want to the extent that he has nothing again. The situation was so worst for him that he began to eat and fill himself with the tusk that the swine did ear. He seek help from his friends and they all deserted him (Luke 15:16).
If he should continue in the state of looking for a helper, he may end up his life in wretchedness. But something happen, according to (Luke 15:17a); “And he came to himself”… and in verse 18, he says “I will rise and go to my father”…
If there is one thing that can make someone to “come to himself” (or regain consciousness or to have a change of mind-set), I believe that’s a Divine Idea.
He would also have continue in his helpless state until the idea of going back to his father came to his mind. Let me remind you also that when he got home:
· He wasn’t taken as a servant
· He gained back his lost possessions
· He was saved and celebrated

In conclusion, once again, I reiterate that this article is not to debunk the fact that God do send human helper, rather, it was meant to serve as an eye opener to another dimension of help that God do send to his people in which they are not sensitive to see.
Therefore, when you are left with no choice other than to ask and pray for a prominent, philanthropist human helper,
1. Always be sensitive to the things the Holy Spirit is saying to you..
2. Do not fixate on human helper that may never come, rather let your focus be on God and God alone. The Psalmist says “Where does my help comes from?” and he answer by saying “my help comes from the Lord…” Psalm 121:1-2.
Reference Text: Luke 19: 1-10, Luke 15: 11-18
Watch out for part two "While you are thinker of a human helper; Think About these Things".
Remain Blessed.

You can visit us for more.

Source: https://kingdomfacts..com/2018/05/your-helper-may-not-necessarily-be.html?m=1
Re: Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being by awa(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2018
Let my own help come in form of men and women that fear God...
Re: Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2018
Re: Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being by Fammoboy10(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

May you never experience poverty or lack.
So the help shall come in the form of spirit?
It is when you have resources that you have idea.
Prodigal Son, had a resource, his father.
What resource has someone like me, who has to struggle by himself to school?
And work, teaching as only means.
Which idea do you mean?
I'm a medical student in OAU.
Came from a poor background but honouring GOD.
It's not been easy,never been,not even now, but I'm hardworking.
Which divine idea do you mean or suggesting?
I repeat may you never lack or experience poverty.
Surely your battle has been fought for you, by those before you.
Please don't be parochial in view.
It is disturbing!
If you will be my Helper I wouldn't mind o.
Cause presently I'm deeply in the lurch.

I wish you read the article again,..
And mind you, you may have numerous resources and yet be dumb on how you will use it... There4 ideas doesn't flow bcoz u have resources. But when you have ideas, good thoughts and intentions for your life, there will be open doors for resources.
Ideas commands resources...
Ideas commands creativity...
Ideas commands open doors..
Ideas brings about opportunities for greatness..
Uv got to be a great thinker...
Don't just sit down doing nothing, waiting for a helper to come.

A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hand to rest then poverty will pounds on you like a bandit....
Re: Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being by Fammoboy10(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2018
awa:
Let my own help come in form of men and women that fear God...
If you read the article very well, i didn't debunk the fact that God do send human helper, of coz God does that.
However, my assertion was that, instead of God sending human helper, it may be a Divine idea, which will just come to your mind from nowhere..
A divine Idea is a protocol breaker...
Just don't seat down and be expecting someone to to pump his/her millions into your bank account.
Why can't you pray of having those ideas that can create millions for yourself...
Re: Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2018
Re: Your Help(er) May Not Necessarily Be A Human Being by Fammoboy10(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2018
JSMMUYIWA:

I don't think I'm in an argument with you.
I should have sidestepped seeing this post, but pained to hear this kind of views!
But really,anyone epitome of hardworking,I am one of them.
Do you know what it means to study Medicine and do Meagre Work at same time?
Self-sponsoring yourself without excuse amidst how tough it is, or help of finance from anyone and yet, morally didactic,and honoring GOD, being positive amidst the travails?
If you call that folding of hands,then,I will pray you, never, to experience what poverty is, you and your households and GOD forgive you.
I repeat you are being single-sided in view, the message isn't sounding merciful to the needy.
And not encouraging either to those in need.
May you never experience no means. Amen.

Don't be myopic about this issue,
You are just being apologetic considering your present situation..
I know your pain, im also in your shoes, imagine me an Economist who is not even able afford a #3000 domain name for that blog, dats to show you that, im neither better off.

However bro, if you read the article very well, there's a point where i say, "i'm not debunking the fact that God do send human helper..."

Of course there are many ways God sends help to people, of which human being may be one. And another way God does that is through Divine ideas...
And thats just the focus of the article...
Try to understand, im neither trying to argue, and i do understand your point...

You said you're hardworking, good, keep up with it and pray to God to more or better ideas that will bring about your liberation.

God is helping us in, and may we never experience poverty in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Video: 3-year Old Apostle Suleman’s Spiritual Grand Son Leads A Warfare Prayer / Argentina Stands Still As Pro T B Joshua's New Morning Water Crusade Transforms / Indian Man Buries Himself Alive In A Bid To Resurrect As God Three Days Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.