Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (22409 Views)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / Bishop Simeon Borokini Rejects RUGA In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
very good

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Sicilyjoe: 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=AbdulShams360 post=67324021]MIXING POLITICS WITH RELIGION....
bad choice if u ask me..[/quote

U are talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by gcof(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
SECONDED grin grin
thirded grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
Preacher advocating for Dino's release and mixing politics with his sermon. Lol.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Sicilyjoe: 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
How can I get my pvc, must I go to the state of origin or I can get it at my present location
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by MYHUBBY: 12:03pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:
They won't pay tax, but they wield so much power... Southern Nigeria slowly creating a Christian Boko Haram.

are those mosque paying tax beside, you ve already admitted northerners Muslims are bokoharam

don't know why people keep late to admit this obvious fact

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by 2lateBiafra: 12:03pm On May 06, 2018
Xtianity and MADNESS
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Blackfire(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2018
One state in the united north will decimate all SS states.

Get your PVC..

Buhari got 2019.

Waillers

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by histemple: 12:05pm On May 06, 2018
enilove:
It is a step in the right direction to select god fearing leaders into political post to rule this nation.

The children of the bond woman are doing everything in their satanic power to kill the children of God. We have to be wise.
We should not wait for the time they will force everyone to bow to kabaah b4 we start shouting "Jesus , Jesus " , it may be too late then.

A pointer is this Buhari and the hardsmen killings going on without hindrance or objections from the govenmt as if there is no govt in place to stop them.

Islam is evil from its inception , it was set up by the devil to hinder people from worshipping the true God and kill those on the right and narrow road .

We must vote to put a kind hearted person in power who will not kill for religion or for embezzlements.

May God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria must move forward and take its rightful position as leader in Africa and a great country to be reckoned with in the world.

Can you mention just one God-fearing politician you know?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by saaron(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2018
Way to go. Sending the terrorist back to daura to his final home ICC is a sacred task that must be accomplished!
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by daviesblaze(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2018
gcof:
thirded grin grin grin
FOURTHED grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by saraki2019(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2018
one nigeria on point.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by sorry1(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:
They won't pay tax, but they wield so much power... Southern Nigeria slowly creating a Christian Boko Haram.
I'm sure you are this...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin don't mind those saying Buhari should continue, we don't sleep with our eyes closed again, even dog barks u will think that fulanis are coming, sometimes if u hear the sound of Gun u will jst enter inside ceiling to hide, how long can we continue like this?..
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by abbeyty(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
Wives, girlfriends and side chicks should also deny their men of s.e x if they cant show their voting card
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Diamond23(f): 12:19pm On May 06, 2018
advocating for his congregation to get their PVC is great buh denying those dat dnt v d right to worship z outrageous!
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by CodeTemplar: 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:
Who did they kill? And what is their demand?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Buikechukwu35(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
Anybody who get mind to vote buhari 2019 will lose that hand.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Sgwin: 12:28pm On May 06, 2018
That's true man of god..I like it
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Tobycharles: 12:30pm On May 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
SECONDED grin grin

Thirded
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 06, 2018
Buikechukwu35:
Do u know what will happen to u next, nop u might even be loosing both your hands and feet , don't wish anybody such, f***ck off.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by eebraa(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2018
LOL! I understand your plight Oga Pastor.Jonathan used to settle you guys but things have change now abi

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Michael781: 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
wildcatter23:
I can't fault the Man of God's reasoning.

Dear nairalanders if you don't have your PVC by week Thursday, ye will not be allowed to comment or gather likes. grin

The public outrage is outrageous. Pastors ain't smiling.
Other large churches that boosts large following should follow suit.

Where was i, baby tongue? Take me to za oza room

why u put my babe pic 4 there
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by mmsen: 12:37pm On May 06, 2018
I detest churches but I'm glad that they are FINALLY using their influence to do something that might make the country better.

If they tell the people to vote for Buhari, or anyone aligned with Buhari, I will retract my statement.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by mmsen: 12:40pm On May 06, 2018
AbdulShams360:
MIXING POLITICS WITH RELIGION....
bad choice if u ask me..

Religion IS politics.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2018
HappyPagan:

Try n be reasonable.

It's for ur own safety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2018
AbdulShams360:
MIXING POLITICS WITH RELIGION....
bad choice if u ask me..

Religion is the state.

They are inseparable.
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by chimeziedickson: 12:45pm On May 06, 2018
Liking It.... Don't know why people are so non challant about this...But still complain of economic hardship under this dullard regime!........ having your pvc gives you that right to perform your civic responsibilties.....Hurry and get yours people!!!!!
Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by laffwitmi: 12:45pm On May 06, 2018
These ppl will not kill person with laff Lol grin grin grin grin..... PVC to vote another northern muslim Lol grin grin
stinggy:
Good. We should start from there cool No PVC, no communion...
We take election matters too soft in the South and that's why we suffer more.

As a matter of necessity, all churches nationwide should spare 5-10 mins every Sunday to educate their members on the need to have their PVCs. It shouldn't just be about offerings.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri by laffwitmi: 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
And anybody that doesn't vote Buhari will lose both hands
Buikechukwu35:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Can Tithe Be Given To Someone In Need?. / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.