Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! (2338 Views)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / Kaduna: When Teachers Didn't Know The Governor's Name / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by Omoefe123: 10:26am On May 06, 2018
Most of us go through life without paying attention to so many facts around us. However there are some items that have symbols that actually makes life easier.
Some examples includes:
1. Hole on lollipop stick
2. Hole on top of ballpoint pen
3. Holes in canvas all stars shoes
4. Metal studs in jeans.
5. Tiny hole on the bottom of locks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28zgVqFRCTY

1 Like

Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by honniemail(f): 1:10pm On May 06, 2018
Pls state their usefulness here

2 Likes

Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by Ajanacool(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
LOLLYPOP: To hold the melted candy on the stick. ALL-STAR: For free flow of air. U can add urs.
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
abeg if its the same hole on top of ball point pen..... then is that something to explain?

hole on top of ball point pen ke?
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by NwaliE01: 8:14pm On May 06, 2018
Please educate us.
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by timifakay(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
abeg if its the same hole on top of ball point pen..... then is that something to explain?

hole on top of ball point pen ke?

Will I be lying if I added OP's brain?
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2018
timifakay:

Will I be lying if I added OP's brain?

lolz, that's the only valid explanation.... there is a hole in ops brain
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by naijapage(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2018
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by Tirimizhee: 10:54pm On May 06, 2018
Their usefulness
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:21pm On May 06, 2018
Ajanacool:
LOLLYPOP: To hold the melted candy on the stick.
ALL-STAR: For free flow of air. U can add urs.

what of hole in a woman what is it use for?
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by femi4: 6:02am On May 07, 2018
The OP didn't talk about a particular hole on my mind
Re: 5 Part Of Items You Didn't Know The Use Until Now!!!!!! by Ajanacool(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

for poo, pee, child birth... add urs grin
DOUBLEWAHALA:

for poo, pee, child birth... add urs

(1) (Reply)

10 Stupid Mistakes That Ended A Serial Killer’s Career / Withheld Result As A Result Of Lateness / Engli$ Theor¥ @nd 0bj. H0t & Fr€sh 07066531599 (5)no Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.