Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,372 members, 7,864,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

#headies Award: Davido Dedicates Music Award Of The Year To Chioma's Family (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #headies Award: Davido Dedicates Music Award Of The Year To Chioma's Family (vid (454 Views)

Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#headies Award: Davido Dedicates Music Award Of The Year To Chioma's Family (vid by naijng: 10:55am On May 06, 2018
Just after the concluded best music award of the year ''Headies award'', Davido who emerges as the winner dedicates the award to his girlfriend's family Chioma rowland.

During his speech, he said that people should engage in helping others.

In his words he said;

''I want to call out all the Artists wey dey for here, una gett money, make una dey try dey help people, he no go take una anything na the reason why God dey bless me''

Watch video>>>>>http://naijawhistles.com/2018/05/06/headies-award-da…mas-family-video/ ‎

Re: #headies Award: Davido Dedicates Music Award Of The Year To Chioma's Family (vid by Papanwamaikpe: 11:09am On May 06, 2018
The only way to a man's heart is his Tommy ie, GOOD FOOD!!! not your big ass, your boobs nor your figure eight! And from my observation only ladies from Anambra, Enugu, Akwa ibom, cros-river and Rivers State got this! the rest are building materials!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Rewards Of Homosexual Practice / Adekunle Gold Releases New Song In Church (there's A God) / May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave – Actress Liz Anjorin Blasts Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.