Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. (43282 Views)

3 Nigerians Held With Drugs Worth Rs 1 Crore In Decoy Op In Bengaluru, India / 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) / Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 06, 2018
Lolzz made niggaz always walk out no matter the crime grin

Crime is evil don't do it cheesy
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Awoofawo(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2018
Was real disappoint..........my expectation turns out nulled! angry Awon asoni lenu omo jatijati!

We Yoruba are known world wide for noble causes and deeds..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by jimrog: 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
nnokwa042:
Fuji music is for agberos and alfas no good Yoruba Christian listen to Fuji music Yoruba Christians listen to juju music while people from ile keun listen to fuji

I'm a christian and I love Fuji music likewise so many others. And did anyone told u this criminals arrested are Muslim and love Fuji music?
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Clean2016: 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
bencarson007:
We the lazy yoots of naija here in warri don't know them

We the lazy youth in Lagos don't know them, we hereby send them to Ondo state
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 06, 2018
fuckerstard:

Abeg will the cops give them back the 53K?
No sir, This money is now an exhibit and might forfeit the cash to the state once the court convict them and have them locked behind bars.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2018
kellz0:
You head is there!!!��
Oga I tuale for you sir.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Obinnau(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2018
kellz0:
Sure pickers ��
Who are pickers Abeg? what do they do?
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by bencarson007(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2018
Clean2016:

We the lazy youth in Lagos don't know them, we hereby send them to Ondo state

Na wa o... see rejection... ewo
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by tit(f): 4:09pm On May 06, 2018
Nigeria secret agents bursted
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Mastermind135: 4:19pm On May 06, 2018
Y na, boys no go hustle again ?
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by herich(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2018
Nobody can beat ajonja clowns in fraudulent activities
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by ceejay80s(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2018
see as the names thick
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by bionixs: 4:52pm On May 06, 2018
pweshboi:
Naija!!!! Why
call a spade a spade. afonjassssssssss!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by bionixs: 4:53pm On May 06, 2018
kernel507:
What are there names?
how come Dolapo Badmos enter
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by iksman2002(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2018
Men see fuckup i was even expecting to see the maserati car..
mcheeeeew!
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by nduchucks: 5:26pm On May 06, 2018
Guys, these criminals are known to use identity cards which do not bear their real names.

The bottom line is that they constitute a disgrace to the entire nation.

Oyinbo people do not care about your tribe, all they know is that the criminals are Nigerians.

You name checkers are narrow minded and dumb.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Thesia(f): 5:48pm On May 06, 2018
Looks like they are the Nigeria lazy youths PMB was talking about grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by iamtardey: 5:59pm On May 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by AmuDimpka: 6:02pm On May 06, 2018
Where are they from.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:20pm On May 06, 2018
Most so called politicians and self proclaimed leaders were once in this kind of trade . Nigerian decision makers should do something that will make the country conducive for youths to use their brain to thrive and help their family prosper. The polity should help the people. I feel sad when I read stories like this.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by sirkingz455(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2018
iamdannyfc:
Beer is availaible @ cheap price...
how much for cold bear
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Princedapace(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Most so called politicians and self proclaimed leaders were once in this kind of trade . Nigerian decision makers should do something that will make the country conducive for youths to use their brain to thrive and help their family prosper. The polity should help the people. I feel sad when I read stories like this.

my brother, e no easy. Thunder fire our leaders and anyone supporting them. Legit hustle hardly pay well and responsibilities boys must meet too much for the country.

U can imagine graduates earning 30k a month after years in school plus nysc. This is why must youths are now into crime.

Naija politicians are so lucky. Most times i wonder if there is God. Why cant he just help wipe these leaders out from earth becus they av made many people to become prostitutes, robbers, kidnappers, terrorists, fraudsters, etc. Many ladies are marrying people they dont love just to escape poverty. It is unfortunate..

The few jobs that pay well are mostly secured via strong connection, the few ones on merit are dam competitive with few available slots... the ones mostly available pay poorly and u work like a slave in ur country..

wonder what benefits average Nigerians derive from Nigeria//

Politicians are busy flexing and looting our public funds.. Nigeria is simply a mistake! A disaster and a pain.. Sorry to these guys! They will go to jail.. what a life.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2018
Issafela:
3 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati In Chicago.

Three Nigerian men arrested in Chicago in what was described as a stolen car packed with counterfeit passports, drivers’ licenses, and cash, are back on the street, after they faced relatively minor charges.

Mayowa Balogun, Danteni Tijani and Dolapo Badmus, were picked up on January 23, in a Maserati SUV which came back stolen out of Ohio. Police alleged all were carrying counterfeit passports and driver’s licenses, mostly from Great Britain.

According to Nbcchicago, the investigators said they also found nearly $40,000 in the car’s glove compartment, and over $13,000 in a coat elsewhere in the car.

Nevertheless, Balogun and Badmus, were charged only with possession of altered documents, a class 4 felony which allowed them to receive I-bonds and walk out of court.

The driver, Tijani, initially faced an additional charge of possession of a stolen motor vehicle. But that charge was later dropped.

Still, when Tijani appeared last week before Judge William Raines, when his attorney sought to have his bond reduced, exactly the opposite happened.

Raines set Tijani’s bond at $100,000, and ordered that he be placed on electronic monitoring if he managed to post that amount. Which he did, with the aid of a friend, less than an hour later.

Authorities were at a loss to explain why the charges were seemingly light despite the allegations that the three had obtained passports with their own pictures from Great Britain.

In court, it was presented that the documents had been obtained in short order for relatively little cost in Chicago. A spokesman for State’s Attorney Kim Foxx said prosecutors had insufficient evidence to make charges pertaining to the stolen car stick.

And that they had charged the document offenses to the fullest extent possible. The three are scheduled to appear in court again later this month. 

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/3-nigerians-arrested-with-fake.html
Our bross dem, una never ever dey disapoint when it comes to fraud.I dey hail una frm west coast 9ja ohhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:52pm On May 06, 2018
Princedapace:

my brother, e no easy. Thunder fire our leaders and anyone supporting them. Legit hustle hardly pay well and responsibilities boys must meet too much for the country.

U can imagine graduates earning 30k a month after years in school plus nysc. This is why must youths are now into crime.

Naija politicians are so lucky. Most times i wonder if there is God. Why cant he just help wipe these leaders out from earth becus they av made many people to become prostitutes, robbers, kidnappers, terrorists, fraudsters, etc. Many ladies are marrying people they dont love just to escape poverty. It is unfortunate..

The few jobs that pay well are mostly secured via strong connection, the few ones on merit are dam competitive with few available slots... the ones mostly available pay poorly and u work like a slave in ur country..

wonder what benefits average Nigerians derive from Nigeria//

Politicians are busy flexing and looting our public funds.. Nigeria is simply a mistake! A disaster and a pain.. Sorry to these guys! They will go to jail.. what a life.

U r just on point bro. I can't wait for God's judgement on these satanic leaders
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 06, 2018
aaronson:
No sir, This money is now an exhibit and might forfeit the cash to the state once the court convict them and have them locked behind bars.

Thanks bro.
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by newoffer: 10:26pm On May 06, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Cant the Yorubas in England and USA stop tarnishing our image outside the country?

As long as Fuji stars are celebrated in Yoruba land then such social crimes will remain part of the culture
. U keep hearing Tunde Kamoru Omo Taoridi ooo. Omo Taridio . Praise singing another way of energizing crooks

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by coolh3ad(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2018
Obinnau:
Who are pickers Abeg? what do they do?

They pick......that's what they do. "Picking".....
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by coolh3ad(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2018
aaronson:
If you know, You know.

Those guys are pickers hence the reason for the fake documents and passports. That huge sum of money doesn't belong to them, It's a newly picked fund. The US police will investigate but will never find nothing like drugs but just the picked fund, fake passport and documents. That's their hustle.

Like I said earlier, If you know, you know.

You know "something".........
Re: 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. by newslifeop: 2:53am On May 07, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.