Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies (61103 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Misscaring(f): 5:51pm On May 06, 2018
mediclife1987:

No price

Do contact me on watsap. 09032493969
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Iheomabernice: 5:53pm On May 06, 2018
So much complain about the headies. She unintentionally said what she was thinking.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Temysteve(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2018
Temibabie:
Kiss Daniel didn't collect anything... Headies is a joke
u're foolish! When he won 3 @ the last edition, you were all happy. Everyday na xmas in ur house?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Viicfuntop(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Pepper spray ambassador

And you are a lady?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2018
How people sit down to watch the Headies or any 9ja awards ceremony is beyond my understanding.

Wack organizers, Wack host, Wack stage, Wack graphics, Wack everything.
After that you have favouritism, tribalism, nepotism, ojororism, yorubarism etc

SMH for them

And to think that's the best the so called giant of Africa could come up with just baffles me
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Thewesterner(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2018
A twist...

I love good/meaningful/lyrical music...

I didn't vote...

Others love pangolo music...

They voted for their preferred artists...

I can only analyze/critique the 'non voting categories'
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 06, 2018
martineverest:
seriously that idioot in charge of headies should end that awards...he wants to be compared with Grammy but rewards lazy and uncreative kpangolo musicians
Why don't you question why Ronaldo is been awarded the ballon d'or?
Dude is marketable, has a powerful online presence
Quality will be appreciated and stands the test of time
But when money is involved nobody wouldn't cut corners
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Arckeen: 7:41pm On May 06, 2018
dynicks:
still wondering y peeps like Johnny drille, kiss daniel nd erigga had to go home with no award last night....d matter really e shock me...OR does it mean that most Nigerians prefer kpangolo results to quality,?

Good thing simi went home with something sha
and maleek berry too bro
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Temibabie(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2018
Temysteve:
u're foolish! When he won 3 @ the last edition, you were all happy. Everyday na xmas in ur house?

Excuse me,you're entitled to your own opinion,you have no right to tell me that I'm foolish,I'm not gon insult,you just showed everyone on nl your level of stupidity,you can comment on this post without mentioning mine.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Temysteve(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2018
Temibabie:

Excuse me,you're entitled to your own opinion,you have no right to tell me that I'm foolish,I'm not gon insult,you just showed everyone on nl your level of stupidity,you can comment on this post without mentioning mine.
Well! Sorry for the insult, never meant to, if he deserve the award he'll surely be given thats just the fact. #Peace&LoveAlways So namesake what your full name?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by toksyB1(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies by Julietcutie(f): 12:34am On May 07, 2018
dynicks:
still wondering y peeps like Johnny drille, kiss daniel nd erigga had to go home with no award last night....d matter really e shock me...OR does it mean that most Nigerians prefer kpangolo results to quality,?

Good thing simi went home with something sha
even runtown's mad over you vex me pass that song deserved something together with kiss Daniel's yeba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.