Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Only Snub People I Don't Know- Chioma Akpotha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Only Snub People I Don't Know- Chioma Akpotha (382 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Snub People I Don't Know- Chioma Akpotha by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha, believes that attending a girls’ only secondary school affected her relationship with men.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the actress admitted that so many people think she has a problem with her attitude and she is snobbish.
She said,

“I am aware that people think I am a snob, but I am actually a shy person. My job demands that I should abandon who I am. It used to be even worse for me because I went to a single-sex school; so, relating to guys was difficult for me. However, I am adjusting now because it acting.”

“When you meet me newly, the first impression you get is that I am cold. But I am only trying to protect myself from people I don’t know.

“If I am in a room and I know everyone there, I will be very comfortable and playful. But if I don’t know anyone, I will be cold. I am not trying to blow my trumpet; I am just saying that I need to know you to be comfortable with.

She started acting at the age of 17, she claimed that she did not indulge in drinking or smoking.

“The way my mother raised us, especially as her first daughter, there was no way I would have lived a wayward life. My late mother would have been a solider if she didn’t have a job. In Igboland, they pay so much attention to the first daughter because she must be an example to the younger ones. Also, I am allergic to smoke and many other things. I act stupidly whenever I am high, which is not good for someone like me in public because I like to conduct myself well. I had friends who questioned why I did not smoke or drink but if you know who you are, you wouldn’t succumb to peer pressure. However, I am not saying the fact that I don’t smoke or drink makes me an extraordinary being.”

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/06/i-only-snub-people-i-dont-know-actress-chioma-akpotha/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Only Snub People I Don't Know- Chioma Akpotha by naijafella(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2018
Keep kwayet. A snob is a snob. Stop giving excuses.

1 Like

Re: I Only Snub People I Don't Know- Chioma Akpotha by rossyc(f): 1:03pm On May 06, 2018
Issok
Re: I Only Snub People I Don't Know- Chioma Akpotha by Kissup(f): 1:21pm On May 06, 2018
Thrash

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2018: What Davido Said After Winning ‘artiste Of The Year’ Award / I Already Spoke To Deji Adeyanju And I've Forgiven Him - Hushpuppi / #bbnaija Nina Re-assures A Worried Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.