Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian (1810 Views)

Buhari's PA, Sabiu Yusuf Rocks With Wristwatch Worth $99,995 (36,248,187.50) / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Poocelebs: 3:22pm On May 06, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Read Dialogue Below ..

As shared by "Bashir Ahmad" the Personal Assistant to @NGRPresident, @MBuhari on New Media

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4952/i-will-resign-and-report-myself-to-the-efcc-buharis-pa-slams-angry-nigerian/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Poocelebs: 3:22pm On May 06, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by TimFisher: 3:29pm On May 06, 2018
lipsrsealed

You will report yourself to your master Buhari cum efcc

you think u re doing me!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 06, 2018
Do that fast fast

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2018
young goat

2 Likes

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Daviddson(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2018
Lol. See this over zealous PA. We can't forget that Buhari's cousin Sabiu is said to be collecting hush funds here and there. In fact, it was even reported that he promised the Amnesty man who was later sacked and had $9mn recovered from his house, that if he bribed him, he will not lose his job.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Ebimor96: 4:07pm On May 06, 2018
angry
Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Ebimor96: 4:07pm On May 06, 2018
Buhari's aide? Resign? Impossible.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2018
Either you resign or not, your boss has only few months left on that seat of power.

Mumu aide to an incompetent dullard.

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by rifasenate11(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin

nemesis is really catching up fast ... APC your time has ended
Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by viceddy95(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2018
shocked shocked
What's this one even saying,,you want to report your self to your oga controlled efcc ,,,,,,efcc that's after the opposition,won't even have time for you....monkey.........

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Nicklaus619(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2018
Poocelebs:
@APROKOGIRL

Read Dialogue Below ..

As shared by "Bashir Ahmad" the Personal Assistant to @NGRPresident, @MBuhari on New Media

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4952/i-will-resign-and-report-myself-to-the-efcc-buharis-pa-slams-angry-nigerian/

cc; lalasticlala

Watch out for continuation of this thread, Trust Nigerians, they will surely dig up his dirty past.

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by Whogoblog: 8:23pm On May 06, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian by skytouch2(f): 9:10pm On May 06, 2018
You resign? Lailai . abacha did not resign ,yara adua never did. Even ,your god buhari once cried and said he will do only one term if elected. I know, you can never resign from that post.

Say another lie

(1) (Reply)

Body Of A Dead Baby Found Dumped In A Refuse Dump In Owerri(photos) / Elections: PDP Leads In Gwarimpa, Nyanya, Jikwoyi, Other FCT Towns / How $500million Bribe Tore Dokubo And Nnamdi Kanu Apart---nigeriannews Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.