Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks (3154 Views)

Benz Too Clean 2017 Mercedes- Benz Glc300 At 28.5 / These Rides Are Too Clean / Sold sold Too Clean Cheap Toks 2009 Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Completely and totally beside the point.
if an accidented car doesnt affect the engine and the key parts, then fix it and sell. if the buyer had bought the car and had an accident with it, does it mean he would abandon it and not fix? Once an accident has been fixed perfectly okay, then you are good to go.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
don't mind them.
The other fool said ponzi. Run and drive accidented car u call ponzi? A lot of people buy accidented cars that's still very good. Make sure d accident is not much. Hence it did not affect d radiator and d engine in particular. B4 u buy any car, check d foreign history, check if d accident is severe that u can't manage. Make sure its a BUY & DRIVE car. I've used an ML I bought from corpat in 2009. Accidented but it a buy & drive. I used the car for 4 years without issues and sold it to my friend who is still enjoying the ride. Just change the parts that were damage and move on. There are some accident that are write-off, that we can understand, but not accident to change fender, head lights, bumber that u will be scared of.

You're definitely a Liar. Blatant one at that. Here you are spouting nonsense about accidented cars and radiator and other silliness.

joeokoriem:
so funny. Where u get this fake pix from. Boy go get a life and go get a job. Still available for sale. Thanks.

Thought you claimed the pictures were fake?
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Pipedreams:

Buyers beware. No go give ur money to ponzi auto dealers
oya go and buy clean title at almost double the price with an exchange rate of 375 per dollar, u go hear am. 80% accidents are fixable. Stop acting childish, how many nigerians can afford clean title accident free cars with the current exchange rate?
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
if an accidented car doesnt affect the engine and the key parts, then fix it and sell. if the buyer had bought the car and had an accident with it, does it mean he would abandon it and not fix? Once an accident has been fixed perfectly okay, then you are good to go.

Still completely and totally beside the point.

Nobody at any point has said that accidented and properly repaired vehicles shouldn't be purchased.

The issues are false advertising, misrepresentation of the true condition of your vehicle, and lack of disclosure of relevant information about your vehicles.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
oya go and buy clean title at almost double the price with an exchange rate of 375 per dollar, u go hear am. 80% accidents are fixable. Stop acting childish, how many nigerians can afford clean title accident free cars with the current exchange rate?

Still managing to completely miss the point.

Please take this how-many-nigerians-can-afford bullshit argument and bury it.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

All lies, unsurprisingly

Damaged Vehicle

2006 Lexus GS300
with that pucture, then the car if fixable. Am sure the airbag didnt deploy with that impact. Change the fender and bumper then u are good to go. The radiator is not even affected sef, and he has fixed the issue. If you ask me, i can buy it.

1 Like

Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
don't mind them.
The other fool said ponzi. Run and drive accidented car u call ponzi? A lot of people buy accidented cars that's still very good. Make sure d accident is not much. Hence it did not affect d radiator and d engine in particular. B4 u buy any car, check d foreign history, check if d accident is severe that u can't manage. Make sure its a BUY & DRIVE car. I've used an ML I bought from corpat in 2009. Accidented but it a buy & drive. I used the car for 4 years without issues and sold it to my friend who is still enjoying the ride. Just change the parts that were damage and move on. There are some accident that are write-off, that we can understand, but not accident to change fender, head lights, bumber that u will be scared of.

Meanwhile this was your post in the other ML500 advert.

https://www.nairaland.com/4504841/2006-4matic-ml500-just-cleared

joeokoriem:
2006 ML500 4matic. Accident free. Duty fully paid. Lagos cleared. Bought directly from USA while coming back.
Just cleared. Supper clean snow white. Ac, engine, gear, power button all working perfectly as factory fitted. Come for inspection at Gbagada. 08034895737
Price 3.6m

All lies. That vehicle is not accident free.

So keep up with the lies.

Bought directly while coming back my foot. Who dash middleman importer.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
with that pucture, then the car if fixable. Am sure the airbag didnt deploy with that impact. Change the fender and bumper then u are good to go. The radiator is not even affected sef, and he has fixed the issue. If you ask me, i can buy it.

Then go and buy. Help your fellow middleman

The next time you come across an advert like this and a seller is being called out for lack of full disclosure about his vehicle, stick to the point.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Still completely and totally beside the point.

Nobody at any point has said that accidented and properly repaired vehicles shouldn't be purchased.

The issues are false advertising, misrepresentation of the true condition of your vehicle, and lack of disclosure of relevant information about your vehicles.
okay now i get you. No wahala then
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
okay now i get you. No wahala then

Meanwhile your IS250 has no VIN. Just an observation.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

u want vin? Or did i also post its accident free?
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
so funny. Where u get this fake pix from. Boy go get a life and go get a job. Still available for sale. Thanks.

Lies

Take the advice of the gentleman below.

LeJeun3:

Be the first to prove him wrong.....!

Patiently waiting.

If you cannot do that, please sit down and be humble.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by joeokoriem: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

All lies, unsurprisingly

Damaged Vehicle

2006 Lexus GS300
why did u say all lies!!!
U must be a big fool & a jobless idiot. Were did I lie ? Please don't try me, face ur business. I do this as part time business. I still work as a navy officer. Please lets respect ourselfs. I don't think you know d meaning of BUY and DRIVE cars!!! If u want to buy come and buy. I've sold a lot of cars both on nairaland & to friends and families. I love cars. I do it for fun and for profit if any. Tell me d price u want to offer, if it's OK by me, I'll sell it off. That's why I always tell the buyers to come to my house cos I'm sure I won't buy any car that i can not use.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
u want vin?

No need. I will find it for myself.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
[s]why did u say all lies!!!
U must be a big fool & a jobless idiot. Were did I lie ? Please don't try me, face ur business. I do this as part time business. I still work as a navy officer. Please lets respect ourselfs. I don't think you know d meaning of BUY and DRIVE cars!!! If u want to buy come and buy. I've sold a lot of cars both on nairaland & to friends and families. I love cars. I do it for fun and for profit if any. Tell me d price u want to offer, if it's OK by me, I'll sell it off. That's why I always tell the buyers to come to my house cos I'm sure I won't buy any car that i can not use[/s].

Lies lies lies.

These were your words:

joeokoriem:

So please, tell us all about how the pictures are fake.

Waiting patiently.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

good. Go ahead please. But just for notice, you have never see any of my cars. Check out my posts, you no dey find anything grin
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by joeokoriem: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
thanks my brother. Change fenders and light. Radiator was not affected. Nothing major. Very sound and drivable car.

1 Like

Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
good. Go ahead please. But just for notice, you have never see any of my cars. Check out my posts, you no dey find anything grin

Calc ulusX once posted these exact words.

Alright. I have taken note.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
thanks my brother. Change fenders and light. Radiator was not affected. Nothing major. Very sound and drivable car.

Oh so now you agree the fenders, lights were damaged?

You've still not addressed the lies below:

joeokoriem:

If, after typing all this nonsense, you don't eat your words, then you're a clown and a charlatan.

Fake pictures? Proof please.

Till then, STFU.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

grin na u sabi. I don't buy heavily accidented car okay and i dont add excessive profits to my dealings. Little profit to keep body and soul together. Car biz is not my main source of income
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:

Then post the vin let us see how salvageable your car is and know the history. Stop playing hanky panky. BUYERS BEWARE
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by gazmann(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
angry
Cosplay:

grin grin grin Ogun wee kee u
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
grin na u sabi. I don't buy heavily accidented car okay

Ok
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

All lies, unsurprisingly

Damaged Vehicle

2006 Lexus GS300

Bhahahahhahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy...i talk am. Big thief scammer. See the right off you wana sell for over 10k USD. Your papa.. Thanks cosplay cool
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Niccoloimhotep: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Pipedreams:

Then post the vin let us see how salvageable your car is and know the history. Stop playing hanky panky. BUYERS BEWARE
i always send vin to all buyers that call to verify. Posting vin would only allow anybody to start posting the pix of the accident on my wall and not every buyer is knowledgeable to know and verify accident impact. If u call me personally for vin, i won't only give ù, i will also send you pix of the accident it had. The personal car i use is accidented and its been running fine since july last year
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
don't mind them.

Fool. So this damage no affect engine and radiator. Shameless cretin
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
i always send vin to all buyers that call to verify. Posting vin would only allow anybody to start posting the pix of the accident on my wall and not every buyer is knowledgeable to know and verify accident impact. If u call me personally for vin, i won't only give ù, i will also send you pix of the accident it had. The personal car i use is accidented and its been running fine since july last year

Guy that is your car when it was in US. Simple no need to tell useless lies. If u want I will send a mystery shopper to price this car and inspect and obtain the VIN. Why not come out straight?
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by joeokoriem: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

u are really jobless. ML 500 that I've sold. I only change d front bumber and right head light. Someone from Nairaland bought it, we have been good friends since then. Thanks to NL. I wish I can pay some money to NL. Won't reply u again. Now I know u are jobless. Sorry for my last insult to u. I apologize. I'm sorry bro. U were even doing nice advert for me cos all my cars from America are run & drive with little repairs and some parts to change. Thanks for d advert. I was almost getting personal with u until I realized u are doing me good cos I always buy something I can confidently use. Thanks bro and plz forgive my last insult.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by joeokoriem: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Pipedreams:

Fool. So this damage no affect engine and radiator. Shameless cretin
ya daddy
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2018
joeokoriem:
u are really jobless. ML 500 that I've sold. I only change d front bumber and right head light. Someone from Nairaland bought it, we have been good friends since then. Thanks to NL. I wish I can pay some money to NL. Won't reply u again. Now I know u are jobless. Sorry for my last insult to u. I apologize. I'm sorry bro. U were even doing nice advert for me cos all my cars from America are run & drive with little repairs and some parts to change. Thanks for d advert. I was almost getting personal with u until I realized u are doing me good cos I always buy something I can confidently use. Thanks bro and plz forgive my last insult.

1. I am indeed jobless. That's why I have so much time to come after dishonest and shady people like you.

joeokoriem: u are really jobless. ML 500 that I've sold. I only change d front bumber and right head light. Someone from Nairaland bought it, we have been good friends since then. Thanks to NL. I wish I can pay some money to NL.

Take note of the above. This is one of the hallmarks of liars. They rely on misdirection when they get caught red handed. Oh so now you accept you changed "d front bumber and right head light"
The advert is still right there. You claimed the ML500 was accident free. So you lied.

Lied on that thread, lied on this one, then when you were caught red handed in your silly lie, this was your defence:

joeokoriem:

Until you prove that the pictures are fake, and do not represent the true history of this vehicle, please take all your lame attempts at misdirection and your weak and silly lies and shove them far up your posterior.

1 Like

Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by Cosplay: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Whoever believes anything this seller claims without verifying for him/herself, is in for a rude awakening.

Be wary.
Re: Lexus GS 300 2007 Too Clean. Toks by gazmann(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Ogun kee u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD***Selling Cheap: Tin-can Cleared, 2007 Toyota Camry Sport 1.9m***SOLD / Toks 2014 VW Jetta For Quick Sale @2.5m ONLY / Sold gas Tank 43,200 liters tank..19.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.