Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better (22458 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by londoner: 8:06am On May 12, 2018
Truthcat:
You are trying too hard just for this empty nonsense. Go over you comment and hear yourself as if you just have to type something even when it makes no sense to you.

What equality are you talking about? We already have fair equality between male and female, you are just confused about what you want. Only you know what your emotion is but don't quote me and then point elsewhere if you don't want a piece of it, take your feminist garbage you know nothing about away from me.

Maybe you should step away from your emotions, then you will see more clearly.
To claim there is equality between the sexes is a stretch. It's better than 100 years ago yes, but there is still work to be done in attitudes toward females ( even babies) if we are really interested in increased equality.

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Truthcat: 5:42am On May 14, 2018
Or maybe you are an emotional wreck, but anyway, you are getting close to where you need to be. Equality is also.where we need it to be, women can.never switch place with men and women too need to change their attitudes towards men, bother sexes have work to do.
londoner:

Maybe you should step away from your emotions, then you will see more clearly.
To claim there is equality between the sexes is a stretch. It's better than 100 years ago yes, but there is still work to be done in attitudes toward females ( even babies) if we are really interested in increased equality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Orezi Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today! / Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.