Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) (53226 Views)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by Splashme: 6:34am On May 07, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Will they rush Buhari like that....

Food for thought undecided
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by Myself2(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2018
Blackfire:
Rubbish....

Is that all.

I will call rotimi amaechi for you ....mr wike

You really got me laughing dude
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:20am On May 07, 2018
Magnifiedmorgan:

You just nailed it especially when he said that FG intentional refused to handle the soot problem in order to reduce the population of Rivers state

I blame hard drugs
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:20am On May 07, 2018
SternProphet:
He is brainless Leader. Rivers State deserves much more
Get your PVC ready
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by adonaimart(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2018
Hope im drop?!!
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by badesco(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2018
This topic is misleading and all out to destroy governor wike....He remains one of the best governor in the country..
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by godofuck231: 8:30am On May 07, 2018
Blackfire:
Rubbish....

Is that all.

I will call rotimi amaechi for you ....mr wike

It will be fun then, the beating would be epic, tell him to try entering nowan-gbam-tai LGA and see!
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2018
ZikN:
They want automatic employment
lol, Bros is like u know it better
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by Harrisonwo(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2018
1. The Governor wasn't Mobbed. Those in the pix just wanted to be seen. If the person snapping was fair enough, she7he should have snapped around and you will see majority of the Corp members sitting at the pavilion far watching.
2. This set of corpers will definitely conduct the election
3. Wike is just a plain politician, he interrupted the football match about starting and couldn't have the courtesy of even shaking or seeing the guys he delayed with his Convoy.
I can go on and on because I was there watching
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by Untainted007: 11:44am On May 07, 2018
sole26:

What year?

Batch C Nov 2009 to 2010
Re: Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) by Untainted007: 11:47am On May 07, 2018
faceURfront:

LoL. Stayed in camp for 6 months. Den moved to their dilapidated corper's lodge at Sime d community near Nonwa. Town wey babes no de wear bra on sunday grin

I know Sime very well. During my own time, there was no electricity in the whole of Tai. It was one barbers (Pataje) shop at Nonwa junction that rescued us then. That town is a place where the dont send you at all, they believe corpers have more money to spend than them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.