Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today (6301 Views)

Tafa Bot . What U Need To Know. How It Works / Why U Must Invest In Ibeju Lekki? / Luno: What U Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by clems88(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2018
Michaellegend:
I Want to sell my topbuzz account....I have $49 on it presently
please drop a message if still available
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 12:30am On May 18, 2018
Thanking God

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by CaptainGOOD: 12:47am On May 18, 2018
Tolax17:
Thanking God
Is 81k d money?
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 8:03am On May 18, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Is 81k d money?

Haha.
You have a lot to learn. Na how many times my articles was viewed
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by CaptainGOOD: 8:18am On May 18, 2018
Tolax17:

Haha.
You have a lot to learn. Na how many times view look at it my articles

grin
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 10:09am On May 18, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

grin
Na auto-correct caused that
I can't stop laughing at myself
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by CaptainGOOD: 10:33am On May 18, 2018
Tolax17:

Na auto-correct caused that
I can't stop laughing at myself

Nop
I'm laffing at ur comment not ur grammar.
Ur grammar is correct
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2018
Everning
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Felixalex(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2018
One question:

If one has all these funny videos from those social media comedians and maybe dance videos, stuffs like that and posts them on topbuzz, would that be regarded as copyright infringement?
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 9:02am On May 19, 2018
Topbuzz has law on posting. You need to check their terms of service. There's a way you share video or articles that would not culminate into trespass.

https://www.topbuzz.com/academy?referer=creator_studio#about-topbuzz
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by smartideas170: 4:34pm On May 19, 2018
101 PLACES TO BORROW MONEY IN NIGERIA

One of the challenges of business men and
women, traders or investors is
FINANCE or CAPITAL.
No matter how little the capital you need to
start up may look at, if you dont have it or
cant get it, certainly you can not start
the business.
There are so many Ways a smart investor
can use to raise capital or finance
for their businesses, they are
1. Personal savings
2. Family and friends
3. Cooperative
4. Micro finance
5. Angel investors
6. Loan

1. Personal savings: This is usually the first
step, as an investor or a trader or an entreprenuer
you should have something in your account or a token
to start with, majority of business men and women
will need XYZ amount for their businesses and want
to raise all from loans or other sources, you need
#1m for your business and you want to raise all from
micro finance bank,commercial bank or finance houses
that is the beginning of failure, even micro finance
banks will surely request for equity contribution
which they see as your commitment to the process,
safe certain percentage of your income or salary.

2. Family and friends: this is another smart way
an investor can use to raise caiptal for his or
her business.The truth of the matter is that
"No one trust you better than or knows you
better than your friends". But sourcing capital
or finance for your business from family and
friends requires a lot of INTEGRITY.
You must good INTEGRITY or GOODWILL or REPUTATION
before them.
Also, in using this window or option, please note
Dont meet one person, spread your options. eg
If you need #500,000 capital, #50k from ten (10)
family and friends will give you #500k, dont focus
on one person because it may be too huge or big for
one person to give you #500k.

I will continue from next time.

For 101 places to borrow money from in Nigeria with or without collateral visit
http://businessandfunding..com.ng/

For more information, call
Sam
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2018
Hi
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by dammywizzy: 5:00am On May 20, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

How did u open u PayPal acc cos I am using payoneer bank transfer from usa
hello bro, how do you get your money from ur payooneer acct to ur back acct here in Ng. I work on fiverr and for some 9days now since i made a transfer i haven't gotten the money and i was told by payoneer that it has been sent pls help me out
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by clems88(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2018
Michaellegend:
Bros is it still available . pm me pls
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by clems88(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2018
I see most Nlanders don't want someone's progress , one ask questions n tty get get help but every one keeps mute as if ones trying to steal something from them angry . you guys should keep holding tinx to ur selves sad
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by clems88(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2018
Michaellegend:
pls heres my digits . I was notified you sent a mail . WhatsApp 0.8114413759
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Felixalex(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2018
Tolax17:
Topbuzz has law on posting. You need to check their terms of service. There's a way you share video or articles that would not culminate into trespass.

https://www.topbuzz.com/academy?referer=creator_studio#about-topbuzz

Hello bro, please what's d average earning rate per view on a post? I was trying it out, uploaded a video, got some views but d earning is still $0.00
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
Felixalex:

Hello bro, please what's d average earning rate per view on a post? I was trying it out, uploaded a video, got some views but d earning is still $0.00

Sincerely i can't predict per post. It's not about views but clicks.
The calcation is based on number of clicks n post.
The views is called impression
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 6:47pm On May 20, 2018
This is the 10th day I join topbuzz. I Thank God but I haven't achieve much
What annoys me the most is my earnings though just $5. But I am hopeful

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2018
Tolax17:
This is the 10th day I join topbuzz. I Thank God but I haven't achieve much
What annoys me the most is my earnings though just $5. But I am hopeful

Lately topbuzz has not been paying well per click. Had it been you joined earlier this year you ld have had sweet stories to tell
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2018
dammywizzy:
hello bro, how do you get your money from ur payooneer acct to ur back acct here in Ng. I work on fiverr and for some 9days now since i made a transfer i haven't gotten the money and i was told by payoneer that it has been sent pls help me out

hope your acc name the same as ur bank acc in nigeria
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2018
up here my 20 days on this platform

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2018
Morning guys
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
HI
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:57am On May 24, 2018
morn peeps
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2018
great day
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:52am On May 25, 2018
topbuzz
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by kalu61(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
topbuzz
you are a greedy dude. Why did you open this trend that will not offer advice or answer questions to help others. Do you think we want to stop you from earning. topbuzz is a large market and only patience and hard work separate us. I have been able to make a dollar plus though I have just made only 5 articles and two video since I joined. Offer people help bro you don't know the money you are asking now might be surprised from somebody you touched his or her life.
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by kalu61(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2018
Tolax17:
p
I won't pay you a kobo. Thanks to youtube videos and 3 free video someone sent to me .
Barely two days I had this. See the screen shot
I finally discovered how to draw traffic faster
l love you spirit bro. This type of people are people who even make us try to find things yourselves. l'm impressed with you program on the platform. 130 articles. Keep it up.
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 8:06pm On May 25, 2018
I want to share an encouraging thought with you folks. 2 days ago, I refused to post on topbuzz, reason was I was comparing my efforts and earning with immaculate. I was infuriatedand refused to post. Thinking my effort on topbuzz is waste of time. Immaculate had $1000 in 2 weeks but I had just $6 in 5 days. With little difference with views, clicks post but much difference with followers. I had just 32 followers but, immaculate had over 200 followers. But today I reminded myself that little drops of water make an ocean. So I post about 15 articles. But to my surprise, my followers increased from 32-89, my impression from 136-228 k, my clicks from 14k-22k
In fact, I predicted b4 tomorrow my followers will be over 100, my clicks 25k, and many more improvement. By tomorrow my money should move from 6-$10 or move.
Please, dont giveup, work hard and be patience. We may start together but have different grace like someone Said. Just wait for your time and dont be selfish,. The knowledge we had someone gave us. The youtube videos someone uploaded it there. The money we think we are working for, we may not spend it. Bad things can happen, we may fall sick, get robbed by armed robbers
Life is too short, whatever we have may not be ours after all.
Remember God, remember we will need help from others one day. Givers never lack but more importantly, there'smore happiness in giving than receiving

1 Like

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 4:03pm On May 26, 2018
26th/05/18 earning has predicted

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by amadeen(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
topbuzz

Please how did you add your payoneer details? And have you received TopBuzz earnings into it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent: Price Of Printing Papers Slashed. / Making At Least 200,000 Naira Daily With Buying And Selling Of Bitcoin / Register Your Company Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.