Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (26936 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nobody: 5:26am On May 07, 2018
Biety:
Some chosen members were wearing their church' aprons earlier this year and they fled before cane wielding masquerade.
Abi their aprons are not carring equal power?
What about the people the late cultist "Don Wanny" massacred. Let them keep deceiving themselves while their pastors have bodyguards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by nwoye72: 5:43am On May 07, 2018
forget the apron and your G. O.GOD whom you believe saved you
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by talk2percy(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2018
grin are u kidding me?? Pls go to Benue and make these baba boys powerless with that apron now....pack them with 911 and litter it along the street of Benue!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Jkvivi2020: 6:11am On May 07, 2018
what I see hear are people using style to advertised their Church. pics of the man been caught with human heads,cow,hen and so on all fake story.That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 6:15am On May 07, 2018
abeg i need fah apron badly
maybe it might disarm sars
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Thesia(f): 6:30am On May 07, 2018
Lies, only apron they use, bunch of succotash... undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Thesia(f): 6:31am On May 07, 2018
Lies Lies Lies
Just keep advertising ur Church...[ cheesy grin
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Switpal(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Vivian is filled with thanks to God for delivering her and other passengers from the hands of a ritual killer inside the bus while traveling to Kaduna state. The woman who is a member of The Lord's Chosen Int'l, said that the ritualist became powerless after sighting the church's apron as it was filled with fire.

Read the woman's testimony below as shared by the church; GRACE of God my sister and not the APRON

She and her co-passengers were traveling, on getting to Kaduna, the vehicle had fault. It was repaired but later developed another fault. They were all afraid and decided to stop over after they had the premonition that something bad would happen. They started praying in the bus and powers took over everywhere.

They decided to search everybody in the bus, lo and behold, they saw some human heads with other incriminating objects inside a bag of the man sitting behind her. When he was accosted, he said he planned killing all of them on the way. This happened immediately our sister declared herself a Chosen three good times. Other things sighted in his bags were dead head of human being, dogs, cow, cat, hen and other animals, etc.

Everyone in the bus became surprise and started shouting Jesus. They asked the man who owned the bag, what his missions was, and he replied that his mission was to kill all the people at the bridge in Lokoja but the girl sitting at his front was wearing an apron (Chosen Apron). When he looked at the apron, it was fire to him.

As they came out, the man asked her (Sis Vivian) to step forward. Other passengers were asking her, if she had anything to do with the man and she said no. She made known who she is to them, that she's a Chosen and why the man was asking her to come out, he said the apron she wore is filled with fire.

On hearing that, people began to shout, bullet proof! bullet proof!! bullet proof!!! Her co-passengers asked her the location of the Lord's Chosen Church she attends and she directed them. A woman in the bus said she don't talk evil about our G.O, that she knows our G.O is a true man of God.

This is how God delivered them and granted them journey mercies. The man (the ritualist) was handed over to the police. She's returning all glories unto our only good God who did this to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/ritualist-became-powerless-on-sighting-my-apron-female-lords-chosen-member-photos.html
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by babtoundey(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2018
Hmm.. The pastor wonder should arm himself with that apron and head to Sambisa forest to render Shakau and a goons powerless

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by babtoundey(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2018
Hmm.. The pastor wonder should arm himself with that apron and head to Sambisa forest to render Shakau and his goons powerless

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by samso247(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2018
From not filling gas for more than 6months because of sticker, to bullet proof apron. Chosen i salute

4 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by luba9876: 6:50am On May 07, 2018
I am not a fan of any church(.....a fan of JESUS). But with the way almost everyone here is responding to this, it makes me worry how many people still believe in God. It may not actually be the apron, as some ate insinuating, but what she carries inside of her as a child of God. Don't be deceived, JESUS CAN DO MORE THAN THIS!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Chevrolet076(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2018
undecided
0temSapien:
Yahweh's people can lie a lot. Even though he is currently in his spiritual prison, people re still lying for him. Smh.
angry
0temSapien:
Yahweh's people can lie a lot. Even though he is currently in his spiritual prison, people re still lying for him. Smh.
will you keep quiet.! between you and op, i don't know who lie pass
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Automatic3444(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2018
sis will you borrow me? I Need the Apron to travel to Sambisa forest
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Daeylar(f): 7:21am On May 07, 2018
These pictures will never not make me laugh grin grin

So cruel to use them when he invited you to Lords chosen. grin the savagery grin
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif[/img]

hopefulLandlord:

To come and do what? to do like the people in the below pictures?

No but thanks for the offer anyways

3 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 7:23am On May 07, 2018
Daeylar:
So cruel to use them when he invited you to Lords chosen. grin the savagery grin
wink
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Biety: 7:24am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Chosen vest's spiritual powers can only work against other spiritual powers, the vest would've worked if those masquerades didn't wield canes. vest can never work against canes
Chosen vest and other spiritual powers can NEVER protect you against physical harm. Kidnap a chosen member and stage it like you would kill him by giving him a choice between cursing him to death with spiritual powers or a shotgun to the head and he'll chose the former because he knows his spiritual powers are powerless against a shotgun to the head and his brain matter would be allover the walls as soon as the trigger is pressed

Whenever Christians finish praying against spirit of accidents they would still need to look right left and right before crossing

as soon as they finish praying against poverty they'll still need to get back to the grinding stone

As soon as they stand up from praying against spiritual husbands they'll still wear makeups and post their images on social media in attempts to attract potential suitors
Deadly truth!
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by tintingz(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2018
Stanleyelege:
I wasn't born a chosen and maybe I'll never be a member, but I had a chosen pastor as my in-law. I was involved in a fight and was stabbed on my stomach, hand and back. I was on admission for months and was stooling during the 2month. I was on drip all through, I pooed in a bucket. I was treated for everything the doctors could think of.
My aunt rang and she handed the phone over to her pastor. The pastor prayed and I was asked to declare myself a chosen. Thrice I said this and immediately I felt the power of God. I was still seating on the bucket and by the time I stood up, I discovered I didn't pass any stool. That ended the experience.
I cannot dispute the testimonies of the chosen people
After some medications you now claim some "power of God" from a pastor healed you?

What a joke! grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by YorubaAssasin: 7:32am On May 07, 2018
Baobab4loan:
Halleluya

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by tintingz(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2018
Nazaretha1:
According to Yoruba mythology, masquerades are ancestral spirits from heaven so what are you saying?
My father's neighborhood of origin in Ibadan is Isale Alfa and we had a masquerade at the time of my grandfather's life.
I know of friends in Ijebu Ode that do have Osanyins, masquerades and the likes.
Are those not spiritual?
It seems you didn't get the logic/absurdity in his post.

1 Like

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Harfisco(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2018
I guess they are fake ritualists
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nobody: 7:41am On May 07, 2018
she looks like their member, probably caught off guard.
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On May 07, 2018
talk2percy:
grin are u kidding me?? Pls go to Benue and make these baba boys powerless with that apron now....pack them with 911 and litter it along the street of Benue!

good one, them and their fake miracles. ordainef scam artists they wont go to benue, cos no money there.
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2018
Nor be lie!!!
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by DEcclesia(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2018
you don't even construct this your lies very well... you guys should be reasonable for once, your so-called testimony is not even coherent and full of fallacies

1 Like

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Afobear: 8:34am On May 07, 2018
samso247:
From not filling gas for more than 6months because of sticker, to bullet proof apron. Chosen i salute
my man ,it was 3 years !! 3 fcukin years !!!!! Blood of jumanji

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Chosen vest's spiritual powers can only work against other spiritual powers, the vest would've worked if those masquerades didn't wield canes. vest can never work against canes
Chosen vest and other spiritual powers can NEVER protect you against physical harm. Kidnap a chosen member and stage it like you would kill him by giving him a choice between cursing him to death with spiritual powers or a shotgun to the head and he'll chose the former because he knows his spiritual powers are powerless against a shotgun to the head and his brain matter would be allover the walls as soon as the trigger is pressed

Whenever Christians finish praying against spirit of accidents they would still need to look right left and right before crossing

as soon as they finish praying against poverty they'll still need to get back to the grinding stone

As soon as they stand up from praying against spiritual husbands they'll still wear makeups and post their images on social media in attempts to attract potential suitors
Exodus 20:4,5: "u must not make for yourself a carved image OR A FORM LIKE ANYTHING THAT IS IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE OR THE EARTH BELOW OR IN THE WATERS UNDER THE EARTH. 5. U MUST NOT BIW DOWN TO THEM NOR BE ENTICED TO SERVE THEM". This scriptures identify this material as idolatry. It is now the attention of reverence and worship and belief, like idol pagans do to their carved images. It is even purchased, like worshipers of idols purchase their carved images from chief priests who have dedicated these idols to demons. The material is now the very element of protection, just as the idols are believed by the pagan to offer protection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On May 07, 2018
that shiit are just pieces of clothing, any gullible who relies on or trusts a piece of cloth to save or protect them will die an Avoidable horrific early death.

if you doubt me go stand in the middle of the highway wearing that piece of Rag.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by HeavenIsSoReall: 8:46am On May 07, 2018
AnonyNymous:

What about the people the late cultist "Don Wanny" massacred. Let them keep deceiving themselves while their pastors have bodyguards.
Anybody can wear chosen Apron but FYI, Chosen dont do 31st dec. Crossover night, so those pple killed while returning frm crossover night are not chosen members.
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by iykeslim82(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2018
Test ur apron in borno and feed us back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.