Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? (3583 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
escodotman:
Even here in Nigeria, the northerners are well-known for drugs. The northerners are the chief drug users in Nigeria. Talk about the Southerners doing so well abroad. Northerners don't even travel because they are illeterates, can't even speak English, they can only live in a place like Northern Nigeria in the whole world and nowhere else.
how come an illiterate dangote is the richest black man and biggest entrepreneur from Africa building the biggest refinery in the world while his counterpart aboki Ahmed musa has scored 4 goals in 2 world cup match and the only leicester player with that feat ....i rather remain an aboki....no aboki girl is selling sex in italy or selling drug in thailand
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how come an illiterate dangote is the richest black man and biggest entrepreneur from Africa building the biggest refinery in the world while his counterpart aboki Ahmed musa has scored 4 goals in 2 world cup match and the only leicester player with that feat ....i rather remain an aboki....no aboki girl is selling sex in italy or selling drug in thailand
You are always mentioning one case out of 1000. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
escodotman:
You are always mentioning one case out of 1000. Good luck
really how about 40000 girls sexing sex for 10 euros and 30,000 male bros on death row...other on transit to join been sold as slave for 300 dollars in Libya all in the name of i don hammer
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
taking drug is personal self destruction ,selling drug is an attempt to destroy a society that why 15000 ibo youth a waiting hanging in several Asia countries..if u caught taking drug the govt will rehabilitate u...i know u think speaking English na education bush man Germans Chinese,Russian and Japanese can't even speak the aboki type of English yet they are member of G7 ...futher more there is no need to travel to sell drugs sell pussy do 419 and robbery ...there no need we in the north are yet to be convinced that we must send 50000 northern girl to Italy to sell sex then we are modern people we rather remain aboki
Germans, Chinese, Japanese all speak their official languages, English is Niegria's official language but the Northerners can't speak it! You said taking drugs is self destruction, then selling sex is also self destruction. There are a lot of northern girls selling sex and recently many brothels were demolished in Borno, so don't come on social media to lie because northern girls also sell sex! And it is worse to marry a 10 year old girl than to sell sex! It is wicked for an old man to marry a 12 year old girl, it is worse than prostitution and this is what notherners do!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
escodotman:
Germans, Chinese, Japanese all speak their official languages, English is Niegria's official language but the Northerners can't speak it! You said taking drugs is self destruction, then selling sex is also self destruction. There are a lot of northern girls selling sex and recently many brothels were demolished in Borno, so don't come on social media to lie because northern girls also sell sex! And it is worse to marry a 10 year old girl than to sell sex! It is wicked for an old man to marry a 12 year old girl, it is worse than prostitution and this is what notherners do!
the brothel in maiduguri is owned and service by ibo and their cheap girls just 500 naira ...selling sex is selling diseases hence distroying a society..like wise selling drugs ...we are even talking of going abroad that the topic ....show us evidence of a core northerner selling sex in europe or drugs in name of hustling ...ur people are too materlistic and cursed ...most houses in Benin is from sex in italy while ibo na wire wire and drugs...what use is the English if na to do ashawo and yahoo ...who English don epp
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
See ur English speaking sister well trained spreading disease and sending euro ...all na hustle...curse people

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
English speaking nigerian

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
See drug mansion as many doting the South from selling sex to drugs...what has his English speaking ability help

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by Originalsly: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
ShyCypher:
Are you okay?

This black, yellow-toothed & aggressive okadaman smellin' of incense & gworo that just dropped me @ my bus stop is what?

Be careful o. Do you know how many ab0kis are migratin' to Lagos in trucks & lorries everyday?

Is it because they smell the same as cows so you don't notice them?

With this kind mentality...you should be barred from leaving your village.
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Originalsly:

With this kind mentality...you should be barred from leaving your village.
see gucci smelling and ice cream licking southerner

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
escodotman:
Ill-thought opinion! There are many Southern Nigerians making waves in many European and American countries abroad in different fields from Medicine, Technology, Computer, Business, Sport(even playing for the national teams of those countries) and even Politics!! You can Google it. Your comment makes no sense!
likewise the Northerners 2, don't be myopic.
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by Ibrahim505(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2018
I was almost entirely bound to my comfort zone if not for Nysc to force me out to Enugu state. I did only camping in awgu camp from where I seek relocation back to north.
It's highly terrible for one raised in kano city lives in Enugu state: like I was caged in a jungle.
I now have interest to go and practice in Europe but not through illegal means.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by maiunguwar: 4:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Dangote made his money by converting Abacha,s loot for himself after Abacha's demise
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 6:05am On Jun 24, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
likewise the Northerners 2, don't be myopic.
Who are the northerners? Don't be silly.
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
the brothel in maiduguri is owned and service by ibo and their cheap girls just 500 naira ...selling sex is selling diseases hence distroying a society..like wise selling drugs ...we are even talking of going abroad that the topic ....show us evidence of a core northerner selling sex in europe or drugs in name of hustling ...ur people are too materlistic and cursed ...most houses in Benin is from sex in italy while ibo na wire wire and drugs...what use is the English if na to do ashawo and yahoo ...who English don epp
Talk about the underage marraige that the northerners are known for. An old man ''marrying'' a 10 year old girl, young enough to be his daughter who should still be in primary school. This is crime against humanity. It is paedophilia and it is what northerners do. It is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2018
escodotman:
Talk about the underage marraige that the northerners are known for. An old man ''marrying'' a 10 year old girl, young enough to be his daughter who should still be in primary school. This is crime against humanity. It is paedophilia and it is what northerners do. It is wicked.
read the topic again or create a new one or keep quiet if u have ran out of point English speaker
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by philip0906(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
read the topic again or create a new one or keep quiet if u have ran out of point English speaker
While i did find your posts funny, you raised valid points
But then... Like someone pointed out the north comprises of different ethnic groups and quite a diverse social and economic class. The op must be referring to the "core north"where illiteracy,poverty and religion is dangerously laced together. In this "core north", there are only 2 economic class-The very Rich who are majorly government cronies (10%) and the extremely poor(90%)

You don't expect someone who knows little or nothing about western life because he/she is illiterate or/and who's imams scream Haram about western lifestyle to want to attempt to want to travel to the west like those from other parts of the country do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
Northeners know they won't be able to marry small children if they go abroad, that's part of the reasons they don't go abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
philip0906:

While i did find your posts funny, you raised valid points
But then... Like someone pointed out the north comprises of different ethnic groups and quite a diverse social and economic class. The op must be referring to the "core north"where illiteracy,poverty and religion is dangerously laced together. In this "core north", there are only 2 economic class-The very Rich who are majorly government cronies (10%) and the extremely poor(90%)

You don't expect someone who knows little or nothing about western life because he/she is illiterate or/and who's imams scream Haram about western lifestyle to want to attempt to want to travel to the west like those from other parts of the country do.
Exactly. You just said it as it is. ahiboilandgas
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
escodotman:
Northeners know they won't be able to marry small children if they go abroad, that's part of the reasons they don't go abroad.
how does going abroad translate to success...so dumb idea
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how does going abroad translate to success...so dumb idea
That's why the north is one of the poorest and most backward places in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by ahiboilandgas: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
escodotman:
That's why the north is one of the poorest and most backward places in the world.
how come the richest people in Nigeria and Africa for over 100 years are from there ...a backward place produce a backward person name dangote building the biggest refinery in the world ...while is backward brother Ahmed musa has scored 4 goals in world cup...very backward people controlling the oil well in Nigeria and have produce and dominate the president position in Nigeria.. eyya backward is selling pussy to earn a living

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how come the richest people in Nigeria and Africa for over 100 years are from there ...a backward place produce a backward person name dangote building the biggest refinery in the world ...while is backward brother Ahmed musa has scored 4 goals in world cup...very backward people controlling the oil well in Nigeria and have produce and dominate the president position in Nigeria.. eyya backward is selling pussy to earn a living
Relax, Nigeria will soon be restructured so the north can be on their own. Restructuring is the way to go so that the north can use the money you are talking about for their poor people. Restructuring is the way to go, let the north stay on their own and be seperated from the rest of the country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by escodotman: 4:59am On Jun 27, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
Look at your brothers in the north again! https://www.nairaland.com/4584381/youths-adamawa-drink-human-urine . You kept saying Southerners sells drugs, northners are chief source addict in Nigeria. It's a known fact! They've exposed you people again,

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by Teaser4(m): 5:27am On Jun 27, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
you're making sense mutina. I served in the northern part Nigeria during my nysc. well I can attest to it that all the crap in the media about north is crap mehn. unlike us, average Hausa man just want to put food on his table, they don't don't care about material things. they are so hard working, I mean physically, very friendly no one is perfect. I don't want to return home sef, my parents dragged me. life's cheap over there, stable electricity, water, and security...hell yes security. I stroll around in the midnight sometimes, nobody go obtain you, no SARS harassment. if you never see you no go know. They are good people. they ain't bad as the media paint them. if you know you know. I miss yaros and yamatas, they gave me a nickname "sangari"

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by hatchy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
another lazy uneducated abokiiiii (Ahmed Musa) has made the whole country happy and proud today.
Go and die!
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
hatchy:
Go and die!

Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by lastempero: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
We in the north truly believe life is temporary and excessive luv for materialism doesn't garuatee happiness and peace...no need to hustle visa to sell drugs ,form cult groups ,sell sex and scam people all over the world in the name of been intelligent...or die in Sahara....southern ladies are busy selling sex in poor African countries like Mali all in the name of hustling ....nigerians are treated as global outcast by u action

Talking about materialism,these your uncles where are they from
1.Abacha
2.babaginda
3.Abdusalim
4.sheriff 5.sule lamido.It's because of your people's retrogative lifestyle is the only reason Nigeria is still spending millions of dollars fighting polio, girl child marriage, drug abuse, terrorism.Every other evil pillaging Nigeria right now originates from your region.
Their is need for your people to travel out of the shores of Nigeria for them to be enlightened and fight your evil elites that have kept them in perpetual darkeness.
Re: Why Is It That Northerners Hardly Migrate? by lastempero: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2018
ahiboilandgas:

My Nysc was up there in the north,I saw poverty,illiteracy,diseases,drug abuse, banditory firsthand and
the way the elites manipulate them over there is overwhelming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ilorin To Osogbo Bus Fare / Nigerian Girl 17 Who Travelled To Space / Husling At Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.