Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK (30506 Views)

Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland / Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers / Princess Elizabeth Bright Is Youngest Councillor In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by AfricanGlitz(f): 10:44pm On May 06, 2018
22yrs Old Young Nigerian becomes youngest Councillor in the UK

Princess Elizabeth Bright, a 22yrs old student has been elected as one of the youngest councillors in UK, representing Eastbrook ward in Dagenham, during the UK Election which took place on Thursday, May 3rd.

Her mother, Councillor Afolasade Bright from the Borough of Barking and Dagenham Council was also re-elected. She is also a former speaker/civic mayor London borough of Hackney.

Princess Elizabeth after the election results wrote:

officially been elected as the youngest Labour Councillor in my borough representing the fantastic Eastbrook Ward at the tender age of 22 alongside 2 amazing people Mick McCarthy and Tony Ramsay. We have worked so hard in this election, with one of the most target wards, but All the hard work, commitment and tears have finally paid off.

Would like to say Massive thank you to All who have supported Eastbrook in this campaign. From the CLP, to the borough-wide councillors, my Amazing MP Jon Cruddas who canvassed with me till the last hour, volunteers, friends and of course to the most supportive parents Afolasade Bright & PastorGbolahan Bright. She added.

There are now Four Councillors all ladies from the same Parish, RCCG The Master’s Sanctuary and they include; 22 years old Cllr Princess Bright, her mum; Cllr Afolasade Bright, Cllr Donna Lumsden and Cllr Dorothy Akwaboah.

A big congratulations to all of them

http://africanglitz.com/2018/05/05/31730/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by 360great(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2018
Congratulations dear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by OhiOfIhima: 10:50pm On May 06, 2018
Congrat Miss... Making us proud

Nigerian... Good people, proud Nation.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by irisola(f): 10:57pm On May 06, 2018
small time that yeye man go dey say Nigerian youth are lazy
congrats young lady

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Jasper18(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2018
I'm Proud Of You kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by officialteemi(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2018
wen people say the YOUTH are the future leaders of tomorrow,this is it!!!
and not those grannys calling themselves tomorrow leaders

18 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by squarelead(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2018
Our dear presido, come and see o. Proud of you dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Ganiyat72(f): 11:31pm On May 06, 2018
No to sunnah and yes to biddah .

We the Afonjas doing zoogeria proud since time immemorial. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by engrj(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2018
Nairalanders pls help my mum she is very ill help me in anyway you can read my story here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-mum-70-blind
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by OneCorner: 11:50pm On May 06, 2018
We hausas representing grin
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 06, 2018
Congratulations dear
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by OreMI22: 12:29am On May 07, 2018
OneCorner:
We hausas representing grin

Yes, In kworruption and treasury looting of the FG.

29 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Rutheby(f): 2:02am On May 07, 2018
Hope for the Nigerian youth
It can still get better
Congrats Miss Bright
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by KingLennon(m): 5:57am On May 07, 2018
Congrats dear. If you were in Nigeria, you would have been struggling handouts with your mates gringrin

10 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by partnerbiz4: 5:59am On May 07, 2018
Who has her no i want to give her 5gb data assurance.
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Alejoc(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2018
No limit!
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Nobody: 6:24am On May 07, 2018
She is a brit. Not nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by newbornmacho(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2018
Name checkers association how market

1 Like

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Gerrard59(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2018
She's not a Nigerian anymore but a British citizen. Checked her profile and the only thing "Nigerian" is her working with RCCG, Central London. Not even the schools she went to.

BTW, what is it with blacks and the Labour Party? Are the Tories' ideologies not rational enough?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Nobody: 6:37am On May 07, 2018
Ganiyat72:

and who the fuckin hell is this flat head impostor?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by MightySparrow: 6:38am On May 07, 2018
Ganiyat72:

9 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by NSNA: 9:30am On May 07, 2018
This should go on the homepage to inspire young Nigerians
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by NwaAmaikpe: 12:43pm On May 11, 2018
shocked

She looks very dull.
So believe me when I say,
There is power in the being a woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by naijapage(f): 12:43pm On May 11, 2018
angry
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by okomile(f): 12:44pm On May 11, 2018
Thumb up. Congratulations
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 11, 2018
irisola:
small time that yeye man go dey say Nigerian youth are lazy
congrats young lady
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by binsanni(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Sultty(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2018
AfricanGlitz:

http://africanglitz.com/2018/05/05/31730/
Come back to Nigeria and see film, counsellor ko concept ni
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 11, 2018
Real definition of Slay Queen grin grin grin
If you know you know wink wink wink wink
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by PPCDigitals: 12:48pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK by LazyNairalander(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2018
That's a place where things work unlike this part of the world.
Anyway see my signature and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.