Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

A Silly Act With DUDU OSUN Brought About A Revelation! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Silly Act With DUDU OSUN Brought About A Revelation! (1179 Views)

Side Effects Of Dudu Osun Soap You Should Know Before Using It / How Can Somebody Spot Original Dudu Osun / Best Alternative To Dudu Osun Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Silly Act With DUDU OSUN Brought About A Revelation! by Nategaoo: 11:33pm On May 06, 2018
I am sure we are all aware of Dudu Osun, the black herbal soap we all love to bathe with. One day, I was watching a video on youtube regarding whitening your teeth with bar soap. The lady in the video used dove soap to brush her teeth but I decided to use Dudu Osun soap to brush my teeth because it was what I had with me at the time. Unfortunately, I fell ill with Typhoid soon after. That was the first time I ever got Typhoid. It was horrible but the point is Dudu Osun is not produced in clean environments o! We are using typhoid infested soaps to clean our bodies, how disgusting is that? We are putting disease into our bodies, what is herbal about that? I just want to warn people about the soap. Only God knows what really makes the color of the soap, brown...hint hint it might be shiiiiiiitt.
Re: A Silly Act With DUDU OSUN Brought About A Revelation! by Chepos1(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2018
Something that is meant for bathing, u use it to brush and u are complaining that u fell sick? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Silly Act With DUDU OSUN Brought About A Revelation! by doctokwus: 5:51am On May 07, 2018
The typhoid causing bacteria Salmonella typhi and it's subvariants cannot survive in the soap environment like that of Dudu Oshun.
When people proudly say "I have typhoid",I just look at them and cringe inwardly,because that person is simply saying "I am a very dirty person" or "I eat and drink water in dirty places or with dirty people", because most confirmed typhoid fevers in Nigeria are caused by the individual contaminating their food or water through their dirty self,eating dirty food or from dirty places.
Since u claimed u contracted the typhoid after brushing your mouth,u must have ingested the bacteria through your dirty hands,dirty brush or even the well water u used in brushing.
Go clean yourself and stop accusing an innocent soap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Bother About Nigerian Doctors Leaving Nigeria? / Why Do Igbo Women Have Beards? What Can Be Done About It. REASON WELL EXPLAINED / COVID 19 - See Photos Of The Relief Package I Got Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.