Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! (3825 Views)

Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures / A Review Of The A29 Super Tucano Fighter Jets - Photos And Videos / FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by la1(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2018
rifasenate11:
l

where you there when they signed the contract for the supply if those aircraft, to know if it includes training and all those things you mentioned, if buhari really didn't embezzled the funds why would he hurriedly pay for those aircraft without the approval of the legislature and still will wait till 2020 to get the aircrafts to Nigeria. weaponry of an aircraft that costs 2x if not 3x the price of the planes itself. before you speak anything think first.. never has any country weaponize a plane and spend almost 3x the original price of the plane, are they stocking it with nuclear weapons...

... A Black hole is infinitely dense... But You my friend has managed to somehow surpass that level of density... impressive
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2018
AZeD1:

Bros buying a plane is not the same as buying a car. You pay for a plane before it is made.

grin grin Bros you get strength to explain
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by rifasenate11(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2018
la1:

... A Black hole is infinitely dense... But You my friend has managed to somehow surpass that level of density... impressive

get lost imp
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by HtwoOw: 7:38pm On May 07, 2018
You think fighter jets are like tokunbo motors or LiePob flags that you can see and buy at roadsides ?

The fact that there is a specific configuration, which includes modification for our landscape and weather will among other things can be done in the twinkle of an eye ?

I know all these because i read about it from foreign media and i did some research

I don't depend on information from EgbereTv news

most of all it's simple logic , production , shipping takes time
rifasenate11:
l

where you there when they signed the contract for the supply if those aircraft, to know if it includes training and all those things you mentioned, if buhari really didn't embezzled the funds why would he hurriedly pay for those aircraft without the approval of the legislature and still will wait till 2020 to get the aircrafts to Nigeria. weaponry of an aircraft that costs 2x if not 3x the price of the planes itself. before you speak anything think first.. never has any country weaponize a plane and spend almost 3x the original price of the plane, are they stocking it with nuclear weapons...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by gabng(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2018
For the tucano as low as $500/hr

obyback:

Can you give us cost per hourly flight of these fighters against the tucano
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by SternProphet: 10:59pm On May 07, 2018
gabng:

Pls note that Super Tucano flies cheaper than this in Nigeria. We don't pay our pilots that much per hour and a gas is cheaper.
Nigeria will eventually buy 200 Super Tucanoes for those who are lacking in technical vision of what this aircraft means to the security architecture of Nigeria.

It actually reduces the manpower to be deployed on the ground if you can get accurate picture of what is happening from the air and communicate it fast to authority . Our recurrent expenditure on military operations will fall.
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by deomelo: 11:09pm On May 07, 2018
Funny enough, another ignorant ipob will wake up tomorrow and start another ignorant and ill informed thread about super tucano...
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by tomakint: 2:46am On May 08, 2018
gabng:
Let's for a second act like you are Einstein himself.

Do you know the difference between t a turboprop & a fighter jet?

Do you know what the per hour operating cost of the platforms you have mentioned is & juxtapose same with the tucano?

Do you know the loiter time of the platforms you have stated in comparison with the tucano?

Do you know what Close Air Support means & which of the platforms perform it better?

Hombre, you are swimming in waters you don't have the slightest idea about.

Stick to Davido & chioma issues. Please I beg you.

You assumed you know too much, my problem with you is your unnecessary defense of this waste and future liability...

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by obyback: 7:16am On May 08, 2018
gabng:

And some of the SUs do $10000/hr

1 Like

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by Koolking(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2018
tomakint:

You assumed you know too much, my problem with you is your unnecessary defense of this waste and future liability...

See the perfect answer to civic media lab tweet.

1 Like

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by tomakint: 12:49am On May 09, 2018
Koolking:

See the perfect answer to civic media lab tweet.

Thanks for sharing this pal
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by tomakint: 12:49am On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin Bros you get strength to explain
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by gabng(m): 1:18am On May 09, 2018
Once again personal advice to you is simple.

When you.dont understand an issue it's far more better to keep quiet or ask question.

No platform does what the tucano does better.

Do you know Nigeria will be receiving close to 10,000 precision guided munitions in the 12 aircraft deal.

Dude, concentrate on davido & chioma issues please...

tomakint:

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by gabng(m): 1:29am On May 09, 2018
Get educated & knock yourself out of your ignorance.

This is a summary of what Nigeria is getting from this deal.

tomakint:

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by tomakint: 1:36am On May 09, 2018
gabng:
Get educated & knock yourself out of your ignorance.

This is a summary of what Nigeria is getting from this deal.

Dude, Perhaps you were part of the team to build the Tucano to come up with this phantom features on what is yet to be delivered. You appeared to know more than those in the know and you keep shouting Davido and Chioma issues like i know what they do .......what type of human is this. The deal was $496 million you mind to explain the almost $600 million deal you are dangling before me? Are you sure of your defense and how come the letter headed is missing in the paper you are displaying?

While at it, kindly help us explain as one of the engineers how a Tucano that ranges from $10 million to $14 million each and with whatever features that come with it in terms of extras like training, debugging, etc should be $17.5 million each is now shooting up to $49.4 million each, lets know If you can process simple data now.
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by gabng(m): 2:21am On May 09, 2018
Now I know you are just seeking for attention.

Even a US Federal Register which documented the DOD's request for approval from the US Congress is a phantom document?

You are beyond redemption in you ignorance.

Keep living in delusion.

tomakint:

Dude, Perhaps you were part of the team to build the Tucano to come up with this phantom features on what is yet to be delivered. You appeared to know more than those in the know and you keep shouting Davido and Chioma issues like i know what they do .......what type of human is this. The deal was $496 million you mind to explain the almost $600 million deal you are dangling before me? Are you sure of your defense and how come the letter headed is missing in the paper you are displaying?

While at it, kindly help us explain as one of the engineers how a Tucano that ranges from $10 million to $14 million each and with whatever features that come with it in terms of extras like training, debugging, etc should be $17.5 million each is now shooting up to $49.4 million each, lets know If you can process simple data now.

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by Nobody: 3:18am On May 09, 2018
All I know is the that Trump sold them some defective stuff. No be New York Trump? That dude is a crude businessman.
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by tomakint: 7:58am On May 09, 2018
gabng:

Now I know you are just seeking for attention.

Even a US Federal Register which documented the DOD's request for approval from the US Congress is a phantom document?

You are beyond redemption in you ignorance.

Keep living in delusion.

I am only trying to show you to at least add some class to your delusion because you initially appear intelligent but now I can see I was wrong after all. How did a $17.5 million each Tucano with all the necessary added variables and supports became $49.4 million per head when Nigeria is buying yet you can't give convincing answers and responses but one phantom papers.
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by gabng(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2018
The assets have been bought.

Nothing you and your kind can do to change it.

Parting shot:- Go and find out how much aircraft simulators cost.

tomakint:

I am only trying to show you to at least add some class to your delusion because you initially appear intelligent but now I can see I was wrong after all. How did a $17.5 million each Tucano with all the necessary added variables and supports became $49.4 million per head when Nigeria is buying yet you can't give convincing answers and responses but one phantom papers.
Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by Koolking(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2018
tomakint:

Thanks for sharing this pal

My pleasure bro

1 Like

Re: 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! by tomakint: 11:00am On May 09, 2018
gabng:

The assets have been bought.

Nothing you and your kind can do to change it.

Parting shot:- Go and find out how much aircraft simulators cost.

Lay everything bare here I want to learn.that's why I am engaging you until you went unnecessarily ballistic. Oya give us the price we want to know why a Tucano with all the necessary supports could cost $49.4 million

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite Election Cancellation, People Still Trooped Out To Vote (pics) / World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China / Warning To IMO Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.