Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Mastering The Atmosphere As A Leader - 2 Samuel 22:2, 23:8-39 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mastering The Atmosphere As A Leader - 2 Samuel 22:2, 23:8-39 (232 Views)

22 MFM Prayer Points For 22/2/2022 / Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mastering The Atmosphere As A Leader - 2 Samuel 22:2, 23:8-39 by Nobody: 1:18am On May 07, 2018
Leaders respond to any atmosphere in two ways. First, leaders learn to read atmosphere(s). They learn to understand the conditions that exist in a person or an environment that modulate their responses and affect their ability to be the best that they can be.

Second, leaders create an enabling atmosphere where people can thrive and achieve their highest and best potential. David created such an atmosphere with men who the Bible described in 1 Samuel 22:2 as those in distress, in debt and discontented. Yet in 2 Samuel 23:8-39, the Bible described these men as mighty men who did valiant things and killed giants. David created an atmosphere that made giant killers out of ordinary, disgruntled men.

As a leader in the kingdom of God, in the secular or indeed in your family, one of the requirements is your need to learn to discern atmospheres. You should know when a strange influence is operating in your home, office or church department. Beyond this, you should be able to create a company of great people with great attitudes who habitually achieve great things. I must note, of course, that a leader can only create an atmosphere wherein he can reproduce himself in his followers.

Hence, you need to ask yourself what your company will be like if everyone who looks up to you as a leader becomes exactly like you. The men of David turned out exactly like him and the outcome of their lives gave glory to God. That is a challenge for you as a leader or someone seeking to acquire the leadership life.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for the divine enablement to turn my atmospheres into my advantage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Samuel 1:1-2:21, John 5:1-23, Psalm 105:37-45, Proverbs 14:28-29

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Motivational...... / Something More Than Gold / Prayer: Our Way Of Communicating With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.