Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/05/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/05/2018 Monday (335 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/05/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 3:48am On May 07, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Monday, 7th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 17,18,19,20&21_

➡TOPIC: *ACCESS TO YOUR INHERITANCE*

�BIBLE TEXT: 2 Peter 1:3
_According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Ignorance brings limitations" Limitation is define as the act controlling the size or extent of something; the act of limiting
something. The only thing that guarantees your inheritance in
God is knowledge; they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits [Daniel 11:32b],. Your inheritance in God is packaged in Christ in the word of God. That is the will of God. That was why scripture says, "And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified" Acts 20:32.
What you know is what gives you access to what you need in life and in destiny. If you want to succeed in your academics, all you
need to do is to register yourself in the relevant subjects that have something to do with your area of interest. And that is how it also works with God. If you want to know your inheritance in Christ Jesus, and enjoy them, study the word of God; find out what it
says about you and enforce your inheritance. With the will in your favour, no man can deny your possession.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Father as I pray now, I receive fresh grace to study Your word and access my inheritance._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uneditted True Life Story. / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/05/2018 Sunday / Christian Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.