Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal (1696 Views)

Davido's Photos With Chioma Becomes Most-liked Post On Nigeria-instagram / Chioma Becomes The New Brand Ambassador Of Crepaway Restaurants (photos) / “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by WotzupNG: 6:11am On May 07, 2018
Davido has shared a BTS photo to show that his girlfriend Chioma has become an overnight multi-millionaire. Recall that the singer spoke of how a company wanted to endorse his girlfriend after he gave her a Porsche car, which he rejected cos the offered amount of N60 million was too small and doesn’t portray Chioma’s true worth.

Well, it appears Chioma has finally signed an endorsement deal with a company in Abuja. This is coming after she jetted out with Davido shortly after the Headies 2018 awards, an even where her boyfriend won 5 wards.

Davido took to social media to announce that she has become a multi-millionaire overnight.

https://www.wotzup.ng/davido-chioma-endorsement-deal/

Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by torin: 6:16am On May 07, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by princeade86(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2018
k. davido do dis to chioma, davido do that to chioma. always davido vs chioma or bbn ex house mate for nairaland. if dey drop each other, who gain most between davido and chioma. like for chioma, share for davido.
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by partnerbiz4: 6:37am On May 07, 2018
princeade86:
k. davido do dis to chioma, davido do that to chioma. always davido vs chioma or bbn ex house mate for nairaland. if dey drop each other, who gain most between davido and chioma. like for chioma, share for davido.

Haaa, na chioma go gain naa.

Davido took her to limelight.

He made her

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by punisha: 6:52am On May 07, 2018
Awwwwww. Big ups Chioma!

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 6:55am On May 07, 2018
saduna brother know the type of chick una dating,if una date a babe and una no prosper una no move forward abeg dump such 'GLORY BREAKER'

from a concerned brother
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by daviesblaze(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2018
HMM, i see a kim kardashian in the making grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by Holywizard: 7:49am On May 07, 2018
Congratulations to her.

Igbo adage will say 'Knowing influential people is better than being rich'
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by ruggedtimi(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2018
Anyway what I know is Davido is the most influential person in Nigeria...
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by onatisi(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2018
chioma don become multi millionaire
while her haters and enemies continue crying on social media about her past
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by OKorowanta: 8:22am On May 07, 2018
ruggedtimi:
Anyway what I know is Davido is the most influential person in Nigeria...i love wizkid but he should sit up when it comes to his social life in Nigeria if he wants to remain relevant.

Bros everybody must not do the same thing na.
Bicos Davido is doing dis and doing dat,Wizkid must follow suit?
Wizkid is relevant in his own way and cant be a Kanye.
What should be our concern now is how you and me can be relevant too.
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by mejorhofficial(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2018
David and chioma hmm..who dem epp
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
OKorowanta:

true though dem no get my time..
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by onatisi(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2018
rich people dont think the way you are think only poor people think like that.
if both of them decide to path ways then so be it , davido is rich and he can buy all that he has given to chioma all over again for another lady
you guys think davido is dumb , he has a very strong reason he has picked this lady out of all the ladies he has been banging day and night .
the only reason i am happy for chioma is because people wanted to pull her down but davido has proven himself to be mature and more sensible than them .

princeade86:
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by onatisi(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2018
thanks , this is what i always tell people when they come online to be saying chioma was this and that,
chioma is moving on , no matter what ppl say
it is better for one to be happy for her , pray to God and work hard so that one too will become relevant
OKorowanta:

Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by greatme2good(f): 8:31am On May 07, 2018
Even if Davido and Chioma break up today, she has gained something from him. What boyfriend gets an endorsement for his gf... This love is strong o.

Just wondering the criteria for all these endorsement sef.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by Taniaa(f): 8:53am On May 07, 2018
greatme2good:
Even if Davido and Chioma break up today, she has gained something from him. What boyfriend gets an endorsement for his gf... This love is strong o.

Just wondering the criteria for all these endorsement sef.
Just be popular.
Re: Davido Celebrates As Chioma Becomes Multi-millionaire After Endorsement Deal by KelvinCX(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2018
The rain Netflix

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute New Pic Of Chioma Those Big Boobs Are The Bomb [photos] / See List Of The Most Searched Things On Google In Nigeria In 2018. / Nollywood Actress "Destiny Etiko" Shares Stunning Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.