Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? (13888 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by onyii255(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2018
gbaskiboy:
From tapo, take straight bus to mile 2, Ask for second rainbow and from there you will see bus going to festac

Am in festac town.. I want to get to tapo...

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by Yuneehk(f): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
gbaskiboy:
From tapo, take straight bus to mile 2, Ask for second rainbow and from there you will see bus going to festac
LOL! He's asking for directions from Festac to Tapo. He'll just have to take your directions from the back

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by goldenceo1: 8:44am On May 07, 2018
Highstar91:
yes u can apply. I'm a staff
After application. what next? you get soft landing Boss?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by nobodysmanrob(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2018
Why not? Don't forget there are women prisons too

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by megola: 8:50am On May 07, 2018
Riversides2003:
Yeah, you can apply but just that there will be no much difference between you and someone sentenced to 35years imprisonment if you spend your 35 years in service in full at the prison.
this Really cracked me up...
HAHHAAHHAHA....guy u are wicked!....
Just that its actually true

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 07, 2018
amliftedhigher:

For clarity sake I am the husband am a very comfortable man but she needs a job not just a job, but a job that can keep her close to me. One of the few federal government jobs around me is the Nigerian prison job. Am getting it for her if the advice here is positive.
Also she doesn't know what am doing now about the job Saga but before going further I want to know how safe, good and stressful the work can be. She is not working so she can carry financial problems but she want to be busy other than staying at home. If you must know she is Igbo and mbaise. Mbaise girls are industrious they like to work so they can help their husbands. She is a graduate.

@ emboldened.

With the way you sound I can bet my two balls that you're very connected.

Pls remember me in your kingdom oooo.

But I don't like Nigerian Prison Service sha, I prefer Immigration Service.

And I know you can do it since they are all under the Ministry of Interior

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by Newspaper86: 8:53am On May 07, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by Riversides2003(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2018
Ijaya123:

Thought you said there is no difference between an inmate and a warder

Pls read properly,I said no much difference. Oga it’s too early for this o abeg.
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by Dee1murphy(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2018
gbaskiboy:

your description is misleading.....How to get to Topo from Festac!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 07, 2018
amliftedhigher:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, This forum is highly rich with great intellectuals and this is my reason for throwing this question here, like they said no body knows it all. Please I want to find out if working as a prison officer is good for a married woman wether with kids or expecting kids?
Also what is the duties of prison officers or workers?
It is tedious for women?
Thanks in anticipation.
God bless us

Speak with your husband and not nairaland.
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by imsettled2: 11:36am On May 07, 2018
amliftedhigher:

For clarity sake I am the husband am a very comfortable man but she needs a job not just a job, but a job that can keep her close to me. One of the few federal government jobs around me is the Nigerian prison job. Am getting it for her if the advice here is positive.
Also she doesn't know what am doing now about the job Saga but before going further I want to know how safe, good and stressful the work can be. She is not working so she can carry financial problems but she want to be busy other than staying at home. If you must know she is Igbo and mbaise. Mbaise girls are industrious they like to work so they can help their husbands. She is a graduate.

Bro, pls with dis ur connection can u help me as well?
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by aklas87: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
can someone tell me d site
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by dasparrow: 2:45pm On May 07, 2018
My aunt works for Nigerian prisons but she is a nurse. And she is married with kids. So I want to assume that Nigerian prisons hire married women.
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by dasparrow: 2:46pm On May 07, 2018
jusRadical:

Speak with your husband and not nairaland.

He just mentioned that he is the husband or did you miss that part?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2018
dasparrow:

He just mentioned that he is the husband or did you miss that part?

I did miss that part.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by mathew95(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2018
Pls, help a brother, had got to the last stage of Nigeria prison recruitment website but I was unable to find submit at last stage ... I only saw *finish* but wen I clicked I get no response.....
Note: Had used Chrome, Firefox but it same... Thanks
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by blogbuilder: 2:10pm On May 08, 2018
amliftedhigher:

Bro please remember me in this.. I need help... I want to come back here and testify
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by amjokes(f): 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
35years inprisonment straight.
Ijaya123:

You mean the person will also be locked up for the next 35 yrs?
Re: Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? by paiz: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Highstar91:
yes u can apply. I'm a staff
Bros how much are graduate paid? and what's the training like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / Jumia Group Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Malaria Consortium Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.