Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Dont Just Send Your Loved Ones Success SMS, Gift Them Study Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dont Just Send Your Loved Ones Success SMS, Gift Them Study Materials (415 Views)

Uk/australia Students Assignment,essay,thesis .... Just Send Your Topic / Certified Internal Auditor Study Materials (exams In 2022) / A thread for ICAN, CITN & CIPM study materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Just Send Your Loved Ones Success SMS, Gift Them Study Materials by qanda: 7:46am On May 07, 2018
HOW TO BECOME AN ANGEL OR DARLING

[Beep Beep] Lekan got a SMS alert, it read, “Thank you for being an Angel, I made an A in GET 263”. Lekan was taken aback by Bisi’s text message. He was happy she made an A and wondered how it made him an Angel.

Not convinced how he became an Angel, Lekan rang Bisi; the following conversation ensued:

Lekan: Hi Bisi, Congrats for making an A in GET 263.
Bisi: [Sounding excited] Thanks Lekan, you are a darling, an Angel……

Lekan: How do you mean Bisi, what did I do to become Angel?
Bisi: The Past Question…. the 2005 Past Question was repeated. I can’t imagine the grade I’d have made if I hadn’t reviewed the Past Question – maybe a D or an E.

Lekan: Oh.. I See. Congratulations Again.

[Dateline 2007] Lekan was a 300L Undergraduate of Mechanical Engineering in one of Nigeria’s leading University. Few hours to the commencement of the 200 Level GET 263 exams (General Engineering Mathematics) , he recalled that he had some study materials and 2005 Past Questions for Get 263 and thought it will be useful for his 200L friends. He rang Collins, a 200L Mechanical Engineering undergraduate and requested him to meet him for the materials. He pleaded with Collins to share the materials with Bisi.

LESSON: It is not enough to send “I wish you Success” SMS to your loved ones during their exams. Go a step further to gift them relevant Study materials. You can download Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App. Tell your loved ones that they can source Past Questions and Study Materials from Q and A App.

Available materials include: Past Questions for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, Post Jamb, Professional Exams Questions and Answers (CIPM, NSE, CIS, NIM, CITN and more), Job Test Question and Answers, Undergraduate and Post Graduate Scholarship Questions and answers, Career and Personal development resources

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

Re: Dont Just Send Your Loved Ones Success SMS, Gift Them Study Materials by jaid23: 8:15am On May 07, 2018
A version of this app for ios users?
Re: Dont Just Send Your Loved Ones Success SMS, Gift Them Study Materials by qanda: 8:50am On May 07, 2018
jaid23:
A version of this app for ios users?
Thanks for your enquiry. We have only the Android Version at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Which Grammar Is Correct / Hello Guys / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission Requirements In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.