Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari (21882 Views)

Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by killuminati(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2018
Nasr mina'lah
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by scopusng(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2018
Thunder fire u der Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by mathew247: 8:06pm On May 07, 2018
fear don dey catch baba.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by chcason1996: 8:07pm On May 07, 2018
So you still believe in God.... may "amadi oha" visit you there...
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by seankay(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2018
No bro, it's the voters that decides. I hope they use their power to vote out incompetence and vote in the right person come 2019.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 07, 2018
sowore2019:
He is taking cognizance of hurricane Sowore
I need small finance to campaign with flyers, posters in my locality.

Would u like to support me?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by puyol005(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2018
Is God now INEC This is scary ooo coming from our own president
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by hokafor(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2018
Buhari just do yourself a favour and go back to your cows they need you now than ever
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Okpabidavid(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2018
So finally u now no glory be to God !!! It shall not be u again !!! Baba go rest!!! Body no be fire WOOD
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by wristbangle: 8:13pm On May 07, 2018
The Naira notes especially N100 denomination is expressing it's displeasure over your misrule sir. Kindly go home and rest.

Arsene wenger has done his, kindly do the needful by following his path.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by MorningDew2017(f): 8:13pm On May 07, 2018
after all the youths are lazy, let me keep hustling Biko, dunno what oga Bubu is saying up theresad

contact us for all your fashion wears. hotline via signature.

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by sowore2019: 8:14pm On May 07, 2018
Drchristian:

I need small finance to campaign with flyers, posters in my locality.

Would u like to support me?

As you might have been aware, Sowore's campaign is organic, individuals and groups are powering the movement. In his word "We don't have money, ankara or rice to give anybody, what we have is our conscience".

Please keep in touch as events unfold.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by bangging(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2018
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by EMINIBLAIT(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol I left and returned to PDP yet I'm still recognised, relevant and important to the party than you that didn't leave at all... It is called CLASS and VALUE!

Meanwhile, Atiku that has Never Won any primary election all his life despite three attempts and was severely beaten in 2014 by Rabiu Kwankwaso, and could only drag 3rd spot with invalid votes.

Same man that was kicked out of APC through strategic sidelining and not even a single Ward Chairman in Adamawa state nor councillor followed him to return to PDP that was POSITIONED by AHMED MAKARFI grin

Same Atiku whose candidate Prof Tunde Adeniran was severely beaten by Secondus and couldn't win a single seat in the NWC of PDP, unlike Makarfi that installed the POWERFUL National Secretary, Senator Tsauri (through his goodwill and influence) beside other national officers and refused to compromise and made it sweet for Uche Secondus to emerge National Chairman despite the machinations of Atiku.

Lest I forget, Atiku wasn't even allowed to vote in the National Convention despite being a "former Vice President" cheesy

Make we see how him want take win PDP ticket...

I hope you do face your life better than the false facts you just typed

1 Like

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by MRAKBEE(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2018
sowore2019:
He is taking cognizance of hurricane Sowore
He can't come and deceive like the one on seat after all he is working for him.. Go tel your master that he has been exposed
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by IME1: 8:17pm On May 07, 2018
Yes na
Na only God
Is that why we have Yahaya in Kogi undecided
Who'd have thought someone can die before inauguration

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by BabaCommander: 8:18pm On May 07, 2018
It's good that you are finally acknowledging God's omnipotence but it's too late for you, Mr Buhari. God has already removed you from office and you will not even be a candidate in 2019.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Debazent: 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
Only if you allow it Mr president

Please check below to ship from the USA
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Chuksmonika(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
yazach:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-only-god-can-say-who-wins-election-%E2%80%95buhari/
it is as simply as conducting a free and fair election,no rigging,so that there wont be consequences,And if you loose,queitly hand over power,yaya jameh,Laurent Gbagbo are still living examples to learn from,as 2019 approches,all Politicians should know that Nigeria is bigger than them,and that the interest of the country should be put first,the Military should also be at alert,so that if the civilian(politicians) try to misbehave and put the country as Risk,they shouldn't hesistate to do the needful
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by frankputer: 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
A man was in my office for 5 hours but his APC boys were on site. He order them to swap the result after the election.made and received over 50 calls. I was surprise.
They got there money all paid.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by BruncleZuma: 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
Bubu your god is a drunk...
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 07, 2018
There are many Gods and Goddesses.

Which of them is the President referring to ? Allahu ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2018
Am confident
God will make buhari president till 2023

yazach:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-only-god-can-say-who-wins-election-%E2%80%95buhari/
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Iphran6: 8:25pm On May 07, 2018
Shatap their aboki....GOD will deliver naija from you
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by talk2percy(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2018
Just like God has told us that u are not going to win!
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by tizzle(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
He shouldn't say you'd win o
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by hushpapi(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
I wonder when someone people go get common sense before commenting. It’s only a fool that will say God is not always involve when electing a leader in any nation. How do you expect a president of a country to transform it from bad to Good within 4yrs? The 4yrs is not even completed.

nigeria has the highest degree of corruption but the blame is always on the presidents not the senate or reps. When Jonathan was there, the blame was on him for Boko Haram killing innocent Nigerians despite the fact that he knows nothing about it.

Some Nigerians don’t even know how it’s works, they think the president is just in the position of giving order or commanding things to change without consulting the senates and reps first.

Where exactly do you expect change to start from in this country? Which area do you know that is corruption free in this country? You expect light when importation of generator is still going on. The problem is not from the president, it is the so called senates and reps we elected to speak for the people. They only speak for themselves.

you can’t see the hand work of any king unless his chief are supportive, whoever you like you vote for, if the senates and reps still don’t want good for this country their is no way good will come in.

We need someone who can tankle evil, we need someone who can call the rich and high profile people who stole a thief not hide them or pampa them. We need someone who know how it’s feel to survive a whole day in this nigeria.
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by yazach: 8:33pm On May 07, 2018
bangging:
fear don the catch am...�

Sentiment apart PMB is a man of integrity
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by jamace(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2018
Abeg, which god is Buhari talking about?
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by LZAA: 8:37pm On May 07, 2018
yazach:

but but but bamoski laudate justtoodark and YorubaAssasin said u have won it and that u are the best thing since sliced bread grin grin grin
cc immhotep onyeoga shalomc iceberg3 pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 07, 2018
yazach:

Useless semi.illiterate buffoon

Elections.are won by votes not.divine interference
Re: 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari by Hargbo(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2018
You definitely will see the result from Daura..in Jesus name Fire Fire fire...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.