Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi (44554 Views)

Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by solid3(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2018
Alex has now conceded 2 - 0. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by lekkan(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2018
Carrier as in Malaria-carrier, Hiv-Carrier??
blazhykowskyi:
Bitter ceec fans everywhere. What he said is not different from what he said after his eviction and what he has always been saying. Carrier first. Relationship later. He doesn't want his emotion to get in his way of success.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by AdA19(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2018
ekiyorA:
Tobi don chop and wan run. Alex no gree o
Guy no b mata of chop nd wan run. If babe tell u to chill, she never ready, u go come tell media exactly watin happen? Shuoooo u want make d guy fall him hand by himself?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by AdA19(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
Tobi for gree date Alex but d babe mind no dey one place, that's y d guy come dey speak grammar. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by HopeAlive16(f): 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by shizzle1: 12:10pm On May 07, 2018
AdA19:

Guy no b mata of chop nd wan run. If babe tell u to chill, she never ready, u go come tell media exactly watin happen? Shuoooo u want make d guy fall him hand by himself?
This is the only person looking at things from a different perspective.

Thumbs up

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by shizzle1: 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Alex has been friendzoning him. They never agreed to date. He's just reinstating what he's always been saying. Some bitter ceec fans just carry the matter for head like gala.
All this stupid people with stupid analysis and conclusion

What concerns CeeC and/or her fans with this now?

Nwokem face your sissy of a gossip and immature boy called tobi and leave CeeC outta your delusions abeg

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by CSTR1003: 12:16pm On May 07, 2018
And Alex is probably much older than the yeye boy .
There is nothing that irritates me more than an old lady without sense.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 12:16pm On May 07, 2018
Archangel15:
Alex never loved Tobi she sees Tobi just as a friend

The person Alex loves is Leo

Alex wan die there. Which Alex never loved Tobi? Tobi has knacked her kpekus and vamoozed. Tobi is still too young. If he were older I would have said he is a nuisance.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 12:18pm On May 07, 2018
casby:
Why una dey tell Alex sorry, is Tobi the first man in her life? No! He will also not be the last. Life goes on, if they had sex obviously they both enjoyed it , simple.

Do you not know anything called emotions?
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by emelda86(f): 12:19pm On May 07, 2018
Story story after much much una don bang tire come dey bobo us yimuest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by tobida: 12:19pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

I'm tired bro. The way people show their lack of comprehension on issues. They never dated. He says he loves her but wants both of them to focus on their carrier. I wonder where those comments on front page are coming from.

Becos of him, she haff miss Leo. Is it good?
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 12:25pm On May 07, 2018
Kzealz:
Cee C was right after all... Tobi is just another fvck boy.... I love u CeeC for standing firm to defend ur instincts... U are surely the real deal...

Which yeye standing firm. Cee C that was extremely jealous of Tolex. If she and Tobi had dated till the end he would have knacked her kpekus on the show. She begged Tobi to come back as lovers on several occasions. She was only lucky Tobi dumped her for Alex. By now she would have been the one in Alex's shoes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2018
tobida:

Becos of him, she haff miss Leo. Is it good?

Leo never wanted her. Do you want her to throw herself to Leo?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 12:29pm On May 07, 2018
AdA19:
Tobi for gree date Alex but d babe mind no dey one place, that's y d guy come dey speak grammar. undecided

Tobi has fvcked Alex. Check out their pictures. They stayed in the same hotel room after they left BBN and got back to Nigeria. Alex is dumb. She should have gone back to the village instead of trusting a Yoruba demon. After knacking her kpekus for 2 weeks. He is on to another.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2018
shizzle1:

Nwokem face your sissy of a gossip and immature boy called tobi and leave CeeC outta your delusions abeg

What's this Wawa idiot saying?

You better face front.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

Tobi has fvcked Alex. Check out their pictures. They stayed in the same hotel room after they left BBN and got back to Nigeria. Alex is dumb. She should have gone back to the village instead trusting a Yoruba demon. After knacking her kpekus for 2 weeks. He is on to another.

How do you know all these?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2018
lekkan:
Carrier as in Malaria-carrier, Hiv-Carrier??

Modified.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by lekkan(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2018
Man!! It's you again grin grin grin
I think we need to be friends, I actually didn't check the name until now
blazhykowskyi:

Modified.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2018
lekkan:
Man!! It's you again grin grin grin
I think we need to be friends, I actually didn't check the name until now

Well I don't think I remember any altercation with you.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
Wise guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 12:51pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

How do you know all these?

Go check out their Instagram pictures and videos and background. Even Tobis accolade video was in a hotel premises. Alex should have gone back to her parents house or stayed with a female friend. Tobi fooled her to knack DAT ass she was shaking all over the house. Now he is done and out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by AdA19(f): 12:59pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

Tobi has fvcked Alex. Check out their pictures. They stayed in the same hotel room after they left BBN and got back to Nigeria. Alex is dumb. She should have gone back to the village instead of trusting a Yoruba demon. After knacking her kpekus for 2 weeks. He is on to another.

Really
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Coldfeets: 1:02pm On May 07, 2018
IamD18:

Ikpu Alex biara board, but ikpu Cee-c ekweghi abia board cheesy Tobi chena oga justu racha ikpu Cee-c like dat grin

Cee-c hearing/reading this news will be like......

Nwoke ikpu.

Ikpu ikpu ikpu ikpu.

Bia nna m, o dikwa m ka o naani ikpu bu ihe i pasitara?

Ihe niile ga-abunatari maka ikpu n'ebe i no, abi?

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by YumMinaYum(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
shizzle1:

Mama Ceec!!! How're you babez? Longest time! I dunno but this declaration totori me no be small... Didn't Tobi say he would date Alexo on stage? She tickles his fancy? Hmmmmmnnnn... Ceec saw all we failed to see. Choiiii! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
IamD18:
If this news is legit, then Cee-c deserves some accolades.

What she saw when seated, Alex couldn't see it while standing.

Moral lesson; Don't ever come between two partners who v'got bond to share, rather try your possible best to bring them together.

Immoral lesson; When a man is dating a lady he isn't inlove with, he should make sure he utilizes his opportunity to scatters her anus, kpekus and boobs. While the lady should make sure she digs and chop him till he goes dry.

Ikpu Alex biara board, but ikpu Cee-c ekweghi abia board cheesy Tobi chena oga justu racha ikpu Cee-c like dat grin

Cee-c hearing/reading this news will be like......

Ahe didn't come in between anybody. One person even if alex wasn't involved tobi and Cee c won't work cos they are too different and incompatible. Alex is his close frnd and thats wat relationships are about.

Also when u leave dat enclosure BBA house and realise the opportunities b4 u need to take a step back and see how to make the best of it. I also said same for anto and lolu rushing their relationship. If the feelings are dat strong i guys will still come looking for each other. Let it happen naturally
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Mama Ceec!!! How're you babez? Longest time! I dunno but this declaration totori me no be small... Didn't Tobi say he would date Alexo on stage? She tickles his fancy? Hmmmmmnnnn... Ceec saw all we failed to see. Choiiii! cheesy cheesy

When u leave the bba and back to reality and u see all that has changed, u will have a rethink unless u were 150% sure of the person u were with in the house. Even if it was cee c they will still hv break cos the number of gals on Tobi's case is too much i don't evny him. Anto and lolu's folded up b4 it even started. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Celerita: 1:49pm On May 07, 2018
Still on the matter Tolex for life life goes on

Artzdanielsz:
when would miracle wake up
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Celerita: 1:55pm On May 07, 2018
Alex still have a long way to go please u guys should chill likewise Tobi they still have thingssss left undone so please free them they are friends Tolex for life
Celerita:
Still on the matter Tolex for life life goes on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 2:19pm On May 07, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
They are best friends ....I love them that way.....Tolex kiss

They are fvck buddies in Tobi's mind and are in a relationship in Alex's mumu reasoning.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by oadmn(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

I'm tired bro. The way people show their lack of comprehension on issues. They never dated. He says he loves her but wants both of them to focus on their career. I wonder where those comments on front page are coming from.

As in Nigerians ehn! sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

Go check out their Instagram pictures and videos and background. Even Tobis accolade video was in a hotel premises. Alex should have gone back to her parents house or stayed with a female friend. Tobi fooled her to knack DAT knekys she was shaking all over the house. Now he is done and out.

No evidence in all these bro. They made it clear that are just friends. I had a female friend in school and we never had sex despite sleeping in the same room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Biodun Okeowo Steps Out In Hot Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.