Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari (337 Views)

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki / Few Nigerians Holding Most Of Nigeria’s Wealth — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari by AfriPro: 11:02am On May 07, 2018

The president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has reassured Nigerians the reasons he is into politics and why he recently declared his intention to re-run.

President Buhari said that he was in politics to make a difference in the lives of Nigerians.

He made this statement during the Ward Congresses of the ruling party – All Progressives Congress (APC) – is in his native Katsina State where he participated in the process in his village of Daura.

He stated: “I am not in politics for fun, frivolity or to amass wealth. I have always been driven by a deep sense of commitment to make a difference to the lives of our people.”

“And my decision to seek a second term in office is informed by this passion to truly serve Nigeria and Nigerians,” he tweeted.

He said the Ward Congresses were also a reminder that politics should be driven, not by selfish ambition, but by a desire to serve the people and improve their lives.

https://www.theafricanprogressiveeconomist.com/2019-election-i-am-not-in-politics-to-amass-wealth-buhari/news-desk/
Re: 2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari by possibility1234: 11:13am On May 07, 2018
But you are in it to kill...
Re: 2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari by Rex123(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2018
This Politicians think we are foolish! You are not amazing wealth, but your son rides an expensive power bike! Abẹ́g you guys should pack somewhere!
Re: 2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari by Moghalu4Pres: 12:30pm On May 07, 2018
It's your business. Voting for Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu. Nigeria can't afford anything less than a perfect man.
Re: 2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari by hypertension(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2018
When an elder start talking like a kid, then you know cerebral atrophy has set in.

Things are bad in this country sha...Personally, things are worse than they were.

God is faithful
Re: 2019 Election: I Am Not In Politics To Amass Wealth -buhari by ISLAMBAD: 12:35pm On May 07, 2018
Really ?.
Where did Yusuf get the 89 million naira he used to buy bike ?
Buhari you are a criminal even your aides are not exempted. Garba shehu hide 3.2 billion dollars abroad, today nobody is discussing about that. The media has swept it under the carpet because you guys have hijacked everything.

Buhari, you are not only in government to steal, you are also there to kill and destroy just like Satan. Benue victims are there to testify how you have decimated them
Terrorist !

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Rehabilitate Storm-ravaged School, Others In Awgu, Enugu State / Fayemi Calls Ojudu ‘mischief Maker’, Denies Threatening To Cripple Ekiti / Human Capital Empowerment: Inspection Of Dangote E4e Centre In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.