Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,023 members, 7,852,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Niniola Speaks About Her Flawed Performance At The Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Speaks About Her Flawed Performance At The Headies (399 Views)

Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos) / Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niniola Speaks About Her Flawed Performance At The Headies by shemzy99(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2018
Niniola is undoubtedly one of the sensational act that blessed 2017 with some great piece of musical art. Blessing her fans with an electrifying debut album titled ‘This is me’.
Niniola has come out to give explanations for the sub-par performance she rendered at the headies on Saturday.

She took to Instagram to write two episodes of essays.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/niniola-speaks-about-her-flawed-performance-at-the-headies/
Re: Niniola Speaks About Her Flawed Performance At The Headies by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2018
if I open that link make I baff naked tomorrow...nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of BB Naija 2018 Housemates At The 12th Edition Of Headies Awards / Talent Hunt: Star In The Making - Actress Gilbert Gloria / Check Out These Adorable Pic Of North And Saint During Bathtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.