Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,241 members, 7,953,911 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) (38350 Views)

“bitter Souls Are Always Stagnant” – Actress, Destiny Etiko Hits Back At People / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by 1miccza: 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
Who be dis one again?? Who celebrity epp??
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Oreofepeters: 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
This is least I expect to make frontpage
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 1:35pm On May 07, 2018
Pojomojo:
These are some of the substances our youths now take

Codeine
Tramadol
Dry pawpaw leaves
Hypo in lacasera
Tom Tom in lacasera
Burnt bitumen
Dry plantain leaves
Burnt tyres
Spirogyra
Rephnol
Methylated spirit in codeine
Cannabis, igbo
Gum
10days urine

Be warned,they are deadly
liar onye ashi
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 07, 2018
Just like mah 3rd baby mama. Delicious
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by AdA19(f): 1:36pm On May 07, 2018
Looking gud
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2018
Hips don't lie
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
I hear people can swallow pills to grow yannssh and hips..

Make I born finish first. I no wan hear say them shoot bird, their mama come fly..

Very funny... Interesting proverb. Wat does it mean?? Lol
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Assassin101: 1:48pm On May 07, 2018
sex object
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Bustincole(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2018
Dis is wat we normally called UKWU

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Kog45(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2018
TsaTrinity:
New ankara design from #BBOutfit @TribbIsland to support the Super Eagles at the world cup.
Order by calling 07061986376 or DM @TribbIsland on faceboo, twitter, and instagram.
Price tag- N2500 for students/corpers, N3000 for others. God bless Nigeria
Go to [The super eagles thread:Russia 2018,afcon 2019 and the dawn of a new era]
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by sirusX(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2018
Bustincole:
shocked do you want to kee yasef??
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by kenzysmith: 2:28pm On May 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

Make I born finish first. I no wan hear say them shoot bird, their mama come fly..
jealousy with ur flat yansh
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
Food for oga dem....

cc:lefulefu
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:20pm On May 07, 2018
Arggggh. . . if your 'toes' they compete to comot from 'open-toes' shoes. . . . you nor go wear 'cover-shoe'?
See as one 'second toe' of the right foot the say 'phock you' to the fans? grin

Anyway. . . .no body ugly.

Cc PSquare! cool
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by 400billionman: 3:30pm On May 07, 2018
ASPchris:
Man must survive, grin
grin That your friend needs flogging in a white garment church

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38pm On May 07, 2018
As you dey 'twist' for 'twitter'. . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7N64vUHxvw
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2018
Kog45:
Go to [The super eagles thread:Russia 2018,afcon 2019 and the dawn of a new era]
tHank you
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Seun360(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2018
Hmm, this hips no be here o.
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by thunderbabs: 4:33pm On May 07, 2018
Chai, MTN no gree mk i see pishure of the yansh in question shocked which kine network be dz wan na sad
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

so you wanna try the pill thingy too?
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 07, 2018
Stunning. She looks old sha
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 07, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nigerian rising movie star, Destiny Etiko looking drop dead gorgeous on the red carpet of a recent show..

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/05/gorgeous-destiny-etiko-and-her.html

See toes like that of an owl's or eagle's claws. Climb her and you're wretched for life. There're agents of destruct ions everywhere. by their dresses you would know them. Men please steer clear of her likes.
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 07, 2018
see hips! shocked shocked
luminiouz and greiboy come an see hips ooo shocked...ovoko! shocked

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 07, 2018
lefulefu:
see hips! shocked shocked
luminiouz and greiboy come an see hips ooo shocked
where you don dey all these while bro?
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
Bustincole:
errrrrrrrh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
greiboy:
where you don dey all these while bro?
oh i was just busy.how body na cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 07, 2018
Randy91:
Food for oga dem....

cc:lefulefu
i had love to hold dose hips wink.she has what is called birth hips wink

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2018
lefulefu:
oh i was just busy.how body na cheesy
Body dey gibidba o
Hope the hustling is paying off.
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 07, 2018
greiboy:
Body dey gibidba o

Hope the hustling is paying off.
postively paying cheesy

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 07, 2018
lefulefu:

postively paying cheesy
That is all we pray for ! that is all we pray for baba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

naso oo..a lady I know started taking those pills, and instead of growing hips and ass...na for hand and neck the thing come de grow...she come be like wrestler..

there's no point doing all these at the risk of ones health..
Re: Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 11:46pm On May 07, 2018
piagetskinner:

naso oo..a lady I know started taking those pills, and instead of growing hips and ass...na for hand and neck the thing come de grow...she come be like wrestler..

there's no point doing all these at the risk of ones health..

Faints. Hahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic). / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Bikini Body (photos) / Illuminati Members Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.