Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

#bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. (36990 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by MrNollyzone: 1:09pm On May 07, 2018
BBNaija Former Housemate, Alex took to her Instagram page to celebrate and crush on former housemates Tobi and Miracle.

She took to her instagram page to shares some videos and photos with caption saying...

My Men crush Monday goes to these big heads. @miracleikechukwu@tobibakre You both at some point in big brother house kept me sane. Even outside the house,you guys are still here for me. It's amazing how most times we see things from the same point of view. It's amazing how I can be very free and silly around both of you. It's amazing how you both accept me for who I am. It's funny cos I'll never stop calling you both big heads. On a yobo level,we see nobody. May God continue to bless you both for me. Positive vibe is all I get from these two. #Toralex#wedyehair #wediehere#scattereverything #unusual

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-may-god-continue-to-bless-you-for-me-alex-tells-tobi-miracle/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Waakanda: 1:23pm On May 07, 2018
issokay

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 07, 2018
So nina is out of the cliq now..pele

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by YumMinaYum(f): 1:34pm On May 07, 2018
Hahahaha grin cheesy

I wonder why she's remembering Toraclex now... She suddenly remembers Toraclex after Tobo gee sunk the Tolex ship yesterday. Kikikikiki cheesy

Biko, my MeeMee is not on a yobo level with you abeg. He sees his fans and we see him and no, he isn't shakulized either. He can't even do the shaku shaku dance. Just do your yobo zobo thing with Tobi abeg. Hehehehe... cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by neolboy(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2018
Friendship goals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by rockcitie: 2:24pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

I wonder why she's remembering Toraclex now... She suddenly remembers Toraclex after Tobo gee sunk the Tolex ship yesterday. Kikikikiki cheesy

Biko, my MeeMee is not on a yobo level with you abeg. He sees his fans and we see him and no, he isn't shakulized either. He can't even do the shaku shaku dance. Just do your yobo zobo thing with Tobi abeg. Hehehehe... cheesy

Stop hating!

The love between TOLEX is natural & deep and will stand the test of time. They will not rush into a relationship cuz of pressure from fans. They'll do so at the right time & at their own pace.

And yes, TORACLEX always existed in and outside the house & will also remain alive, so deal with your insecurities!

Miracle can decide to settle for the olóshò Nina, we really don't give a hoot!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by YumMinaYum(f): 2:33pm On May 07, 2018
rockcitie:

Stop hating!

The love between TOLEX is natural & deep and will stand the test of time. They will not rush into a relationship cuz of pressure from fans. They'll do so at the right time & at their own pace.

And yes, TORACLEX always existed in and outside the house & will also remain alive, so deal with your insecurities!

Miracle can decide to settle for the olóshò Nina, we really don't give a hoot!

How can you hyperventilate over a post filled with emojis? Ehn? Like Alex like her fans, always overreacting... Better tell her to get herself together and do her shii alone. Those guys are chasing money, she should put the crushing on her hold just like Tobi placed Tolex on hold for now. Kikikikiki cheesy Toraclex fire! Yinmu undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Tracypacy(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2018
These days, it is not only pregnancy tests that churches should be doing before joining couples, they should also start doing psychological test to identify possible psychopaths and potential murderers in the marital space.

If only Parents would make more efforts to prepare men to be good husbands, just the exact way they prepare women to be good wives. We will have better homes..

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by darlingnuel(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2018
Abeg, where Nina dey? She don finally cast?

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Deji63: 3:08pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

Tobi don dump Alex after panshing her punnah grin

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by kingDELE(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
A baby was born and minutes after he began to speak: "I am going to live for only 4 days, my Mother will die in 6 days and my Father will die in 15 days."
4 days later the boy died, after 6 days the Mother died. The Father was going crazy coz the next one will be him. He sold everything and spent the whole money. 15 days later their gateman died.
Do not rush in solving problems..

34 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
Be deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by desmont004: 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
Am still vexing cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by carpmam: 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
Alex is a wise girl,she don't want to lay her eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Khoda: 7:44pm On May 07, 2018
Nigerians girls are cheap we saw everything in big brother.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by okomile(f): 7:44pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Promismike(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by ToyinDipo(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
Smart girl, famzing Miracle, why ralex, not tolex

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Okpabidavid(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
Waow that is nice prayer Nd I say. A BIGGER (AMEN) to it

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by nelsonebby(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2018
imamtobi:
Olodo
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by emeijeh(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2018
I thought this show was over?

Anyway, when is champions league final?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2018
Opportunist.. Gtfoh angry

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Danelo(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2018
Please who is Alex,Tobi and Miracle,
Are they members of house of rep?

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 7:47pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

U ehn

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by CaptainGOOD: 7:47pm On May 07, 2018
Foolish girl..ur eyes don clear

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by CSTR1003: 7:53pm On May 07, 2018
Someone tell this aunty ode to shut up.
She no know say she senior all of them.
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by eddyslim(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2018
Tracypacy:
These days, it is not only pregnancy tests that churches should be doing before joining couples, they should also start doing psychological test to identify possible psychopaths and potential murderers in the marital space.

If only Parents would make more efforts to prepare men to be good husbands, just the exact way they prepare women to be good wives. We will have better homes..
How is this related to the topic
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Deji63: 7:59pm On May 07, 2018
imamtobi:

Even Alex herself has left the picture after being dumped by Tobi.
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

I hope the Mina ship sales smoothly. Im rooting for them now since Tolex just anchored down in the middle of the sea grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Dazzles In Stunning Monostrap Dress (Photos) / Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.