Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

U.S. Embassy Road Signs Go Up In Jerusalem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / U.S. Embassy Road Signs Go Up In Jerusalem (496 Views)

Why Reciprocity Visa Fees For Nigerians Will Not Be Removed - U.S. Embassy / Prophet Owuor Claims He Will Be Murdered In Jerusalem, Resurrect After 3 Days / U.S. Embassy In Abuja To Resume Consular Services Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy Road Signs Go Up In Jerusalem by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 07, 2018
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - U.S. Embassy road signs went up in Jerusalem on Monday ahead of next week’s opening of the mission in accordance with President Donald Trump’s recognition of the city as Israel’s capital.
Trump says he is making good on U.S. legislation and presidential pledges dating back decades. Other world powers have not done so, sidestepping one of the thorniest disputes between Israel and the Palestinians, who want their own state with East Jerusalem as the capital.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-usa-diplomacy/u-s-embassy-road-signs-go-up-in-jerusalem-idUSKBN1I80J0

Re: U.S. Embassy Road Signs Go Up In Jerusalem by Kdon2: 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
ajibolabd:
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - U.S. Embassy road signs went up in Jerusalem on Monday ahead of next week’s opening of the mission in accordance with President Donald Trump’s recognition of the city as Israel’s capital.
Trump says he is making good on U.S. legislation and presidential pledges dating back decades. Other world powers have not done so, sidestepping one of the thorniest disputes between Israel and the Palestinians, who want their own state with East Jerusalem as the capital.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-usa-diplomacy/u-s-embassy-road-signs-go-up-in-jerusalem-idUSKBN1I80J0

I hope Israel can protect anerican assets and property sha?? I mean from all the terrorists surrounding them.
Re: U.S. Embassy Road Signs Go Up In Jerusalem by Megatrix: 2:14pm On May 07, 2018
That's good news

(1) (Reply)

Things That Validate And Invalidate Fasting / . / Are The Jewish Religious Sect In Abia Being Persecuted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.