Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding (48126 Views)

Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Bovi Uses Meghan Markle As An Example To Advise Ladies / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2018
nothing like simplicity here but royalty

girlhaley:
Oyinbo with simplicity
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Metuh: 3:18pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
Imagine if it was a Nigerian prince he would have picked a rolls Royce or something bigger....says a lot about how simple and civilized the whites are and how much pressure and loew self esteem we suffer as black Africans.... Simplicity is the new kind of high

Have you come across the word CHOICE?

How do you even think?
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by ifyalways(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2018
girlhaley:
Oyinbo with simplicity
Nothing simple about this. Money spent on maintaining this "simple" cart will swoon your head.

This is class and royalty. Not loud but solid.

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2018
hokafor:
what is the usefulness of the Royal family?I Wonder when they wil start returning all the treasures they stole all over the world including my fore father's Oracle

you whiner when was the last time you worshiped at a shrine. And youvwant your fathers oracle? you cant respect what you have you dont need an oracle but a kick up your
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Factfinder1(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2018
Metuh:

Have you come across the word CHOICE?

How do you even think?

Choice shouldn't make you a stupid person should it Have you ever come across the word simplicity and class??
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by mybestlove(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2018
Reaping taxpayers in the name of royal family.

I think he is a lazy British youth

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2018
-

2 Likes

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2018
Only royalties with class know whats up - our Emir of Kano Sanusi already has one in his stable; while lesser beings can only gloat and criticise in ignorance.

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by remainhidden: 4:00pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
Imagine if it was a Nigerian prince he would have picked a rolls Royce or something bigger....says a lot about how simple and civilized the whites are and how much pressure and loew self esteem we suffer as black Africans.... Simplicity is the new kind of high
Bros you no understand, how would compare that carriage to royce or something bigger,
do you even know the value of that car?

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2018
British people and their yeye tradition self. If assassins show now, na two bullets from awka-nade pistol husband n wife go kpai just like dat.
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by einsteine(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2018
Money talks but serious money whispers...
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by FemiEddy(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
I admire your intelligence

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by daddycee91(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2018
reminds me of cinderalla
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by madgoat(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2018
hokafor:
what is the usefulness of the Royal family?I Wonder when they wil start returning all the treasures they stole all over the world including my fore father's Oracle

Hokafor grin your name shows your mentality but its not surprising undecided
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by snazzy5050(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
With your big mouth tongue, Do you know how many Rolls Royce may come out of the worth of this ??
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by snazzy5050(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2018
FemiEddy:

I admire your intelligence
u too admire beauty not intelligence, don’t wanna say you’re daft because you don’t know that carriage can buy 3 Rolls Royce combined together undecided
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Factfinder1(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2018
snazzy5050:
With your big mouth tongue, Do you know how many Rolls Royce may come out of the worth of this ??

If to you this cart is more expensive than a rolls Royce den u need a brain check
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by snazzy5050(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:

If to you this cart is more expensive than a rolls Royce den u need a brain check
you were suppose to represent your moniker but I guess not , u need the brain check more than I do!
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by FemiEddy(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2018
snazzy5050:
u too admire beauty not intelligence, don’t wanna say you’re daft because you don’t know that carriage can buy 3 Rolls Royce combined together undecided
I admire your intelligence as well grin and bro, I am aware of d information u just gave... Tanx
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by FemiEddy(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:

Antiques are expensive, He is right....... No fights grin

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Skepticus: 4:44pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:

Not really about being civilized.

They keep and respect their traditional heritage more than we do.

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by DrMuzungu(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2018
carpmam:
After the royal wedding, the car shld b auctioned to dino melaye,he knows what to do with it

Hes, sure. Kirikiri is big, so he can ride from his cell to the warden's office and back everyday, ahahahahaha.
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Metuh: 4:53pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:

Choice shouldn't make you a stupid person should it Have you ever come across the word simplicity and class??
Jesu so Spending your hard earned money to your satisfaction means been stupid to you? grin

The Rolls Royce you mentioned isn't Classy enough too?

Poverty is really a disease
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by barallanee(f): 6:41pm On May 07, 2018
If u only knw how much it is ...45 mill d learn work
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by MorningDew2017(f): 8:33pm On May 07, 2018
kool reminds me of fairytale storiessmiley

contact us for your Fashion outfits for enquiries,nationwide deliveries check my signature for contact

Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 07, 2018
crooked British royals, Anyway i will be going to the bloody wedding, without an invitation After all it's my tax money used to fund the bloody wedding.
Re: The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding by Donceleear(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2018
Nice one for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.