Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV (1768 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Zubby Michael & Mercy Johnson At A Cinema In Onitsha Mall- PICTURES / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by Gistformant: 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
GistMore.com

Adorable picture of TV Host Ebuka, Ex BBNaija housemate, Tobi and Actor, Adeniyi Johnson was taken earlier today during an interview Ebuka had with Adeniyi Johnson over his relationship with his ex wife, Toyin Abraham at channels TV.

Gist from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/cute-photo-ebuka-tobi-adeniyi-johnson

Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by Gistformant: 1:51pm On May 07, 2018
grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by FlirtyGist: 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by trippleKAY(m): 11:28pm On May 07, 2018
tall, taller, tallest grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by alsudaes1(m): 12:59am On May 08, 2018
trippleKAY:
tall, taller, tallest grin

Abi o

Tobi should have been in the middle, it'll be better considering height and colour of cloth smiley
Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by Emilokoiyawon: 2:57am On May 08, 2018
So Ebuka is short like this? I know Adeniyi very well, I am taller than him.
Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by Gistformant: 7:19am On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by oyoyoyo: 7:33am On May 08, 2018
interviews
Re: Cute Photo Of Ebuka, Tobi And Adeniyi Johnson At Channels TV by Partnerbiz3: 9:04am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
So Ebuka is short like this? I know Adeniyi very well, I am taller than him.

How is he short

(1) (Reply)

JP Blush and Tiwasavage Spotted, Make a Snapchat Video Together. Photos / Regina Daniels Brother Defends Her Virginity / Blackface Sold African Queen To Me For N150, Tubaba Acknowledges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.