Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Auwaldabaisadiq Claims He Starts His Building With Npower Stipends - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Auwaldabaisadiq Claims He Starts His Building With Npower Stipends (436 Views)

Npower Stipends Payment News For Batch A And Batch B Npower Beneficiaries / Npower Stipends: Slight Delays Will Be Experienced As Payments Start Before / [latest Npower News] Npower Stipends 2018 February – See Salary Update Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auwaldabaisadiq Claims He Starts His Building With Npower Stipends by TGM2015: 1:51pm On May 07, 2018
A twitter user with the handle AuwalDabaisadiq has claims he has started his building with Npower stipends. I have read many testimonies of @npowerng beneficiaries, mostly the N-Agro and N-Health, setting up business with N-Power stipends which I considered normal from smart and forward thinking beneficiaries.

With this claims, I must commend these smart and forward thinking beneficiaries and urge the current and incoming beneficiaries to learn and imitates these set of beneficiaries instead of fighting and looking forward to job permanency that may never comes and was never the objective of the programmme in the first place.

Check the screenshot in the attached picture for this post.

Re: Auwaldabaisadiq Claims He Starts His Building With Npower Stipends by npowerng: 2:09pm On May 07, 2018
TGM2015:
A twitter user with the handle AuwalDabaisadiq has claims he has started his building with Npower stipends. I have read many testimonies of @npowerng beneficiaries, mostly the N-Agro and N-Health, setting up business with N-Power stipends which I considered normal from smart and forward thinking beneficiaries.

With this claims, I must commend these smart and forward thinking beneficiaries and urge the current and incoming beneficiaries to learn and imitates these set of beneficiaries instead of fighting and looking forward to job permanency that may never comes and was never the objective of the programmme in the first place.

Check the screenshot in the attached picture for this post.

WOW, This so MuchMore

We would contact him.
Re: Auwaldabaisadiq Claims He Starts His Building With Npower Stipends by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
Guess he inherited the land.

And 30k saved for some months could also buy some blocks.

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs ( Be Quick To Grab The Position) / Graduate Trainee At Nigeria Stock Exchange / I Need Direction Cause Is Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.