|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,908,633 members, 7,014,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 August 2022 at 10:06 AM
|Grant Writer/resource Mobilizer Job Vacancy by neoG(f): 2:01pm On May 07, 2018|
Nation First Foundation is looking for an experienced ‘Resource Mobilisation Proposal Development/Grant Writer’ to come work with NFF Abuja Office and help support NFF’s exciting work both locally and internationally. NFF is a non-profit organisation whose mission is to raise the standard of living of people around the world by rendering specific healthcare services, agricultural, health and empowerment.
Main purpose of the job: You will be supporting the NFF Country Director and Management team in the writing, compilation and submission of grant proposal as well as helping to build support system and procedures for NFF’s longer term resource mobilisation strategy.
JOB POSITION: GRANT WRITER/RESOURCE MOBILISER
• Programme support for Abuja Resource Mobilisation Unit
• Donor reporting ( narrative & financial) and Grant writing
• Identification of relevant request for proposals and other call for applications from funders to match their funding priorities and criteria with NFF’s programmes/work
• Ensuring effective internal communications about requirements related to proposals, donor meeting etc.
• Ensuring NFF is up to date with external trends in donor priorities and fund raising scenarios that may have an impact on its resource mobilisation strategy
• Writing draft proposal, facilitating and compiling contributions and finalising grant proposals
• Preparing and compiling all documentation for proposal submissions
• Developing and maintaining an on-line based system for tracking resource mobilisation activities
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
• Demonstrated experience in grant writing or work of a similar nature
• Experience with writing and research that would be useful/relevant to grant writing
• At least three yrs. Experience working in an online virtual environment
• Experience and background in working with NGOs
Skills and Capacities
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-culturally
• Ability to meet tight, multiple and concurrent deadlines
• Good Computer, internet, spreadsheet and word-processor skills
• Excellent English writing and oral communication skills
• Competent multitasker who can manage and complete a wide range of tasks and activities quickly and accurately
• Ability to work in a team under pressure
How to apply
Send your CV and Cover letter that illustrates your interest in the position to email@example.com with ‘RESOURCE MOBILISATION/GRANT WRITER’ in the subject line.
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2018.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about NFF, refer to www.nationfirstfoundation.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33