Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Free Ebook Giveaway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Ebook Giveaway (278 Views)

[FREE EBOOK] How To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Website With Social Media / Free Ebook On Internet Marketing / [free Ebook]how To Make Your First Income As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook Giveaway by mirabel9(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2018
i really want to giveaway the ebook i ordered online for free,its all about how to be a successful blogger ,
mind you this ebook will guide you on how to setup your blog and start posting contents that can generate you money,
i have used them and am testifying to the facts that it truelly works for me
you need to follow the rules if you know you really want to be successful in this,millions of people online are earning through blogging,
and you too need to be part of them.
linda ikeji one of nigeria most popular blogger used this,and you can immagine where she is today all thanks to blogging,
now she is a multi-millionaire as acclaimed by google
you too can make it that big as her,all you need is dedication and hard work
you need focus and be disciplined and you will see your self excel in this
i bought this ebook for $6 online and now am benefitting from it,you too need to get the information on how to make it big as a proffessional blogger,
i could have been selling this,but i will be giving you this for free,all you have to do is to contact me @ mirabelokorie9@ gmail.com
or on facebook chat search me with this( facebook.com/mirabel.okorie.161 ) and send me a message
and ask for it for free,
this is what you will find in the ebook below
1. WHAT IS A BLOG
2. WHY YOU NEED A FREE BLOG
3. THINGS YOU NEED TO SETUP AND RUN A FREE BLOG
4. POSTING CONTENTS ON A FREE BLOG
5. HOW TO INSERT GOOGLE ADSENSE IN YOUR BLOG
6. WHAT PRODUCT/SERVICES CAN I SELL
7. FINDING A PROFITABLE TOPIC/NICHE
8. KEYWORDS HUNT
9. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
10. DOMAIN NAME VS
11.BLOG CONTENTS
12.ARTICLE WRITTING AND SUBMISSIONS
13.GOOGLE ADWORDS
14. FACEBOOK ADS
15. OFFLINE ADVERTS
16. ADS PLACEMENTS
17. HTML CODING
18. SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
19. HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM AFFILLIATE PROGRAMS
20. TIPS FOR YOUR ONLINE SELLING SUCCESS
MORE BONUS INCLUDED BUT NOT LISTED HERE
all you need do is just contact me and i will send them to you for free
if you are on facebook chat search me with this( facebook.com/mirabel.okorie.161 ) and send me a message
or mirabelokorie@ gmail.com thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Ebook Giveaway by mirabel9(f): 1:10am On May 08, 2018
For those that i have sent this ebook please read carefully all its contents so to actualise from it and make profit been a successful blogger,also anyone wanting to start a better career as a blogger should contact me its free to get this thanks

(1) (Reply)

Npowerment For STUDENTS / What Are The Benefits Of SEO? / How To Bring A Lost Window Back To Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.