Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) (18309 Views)

Oshiomhole Visits Victims Of Accident That Involved His Convoy (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
mmb:
Atiku can never become a president in my lifetime insha Allah
which means that you will die this year insha Allah.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by truthstands12: 5:47pm On May 07, 2018
This is good. But I feel it would have been better to see how that money could be used to set up local vigilante who will assist in preventing these deaths. To me, prevention is better that showing care. Lives are lost in this country as goats are now more valuable that human life. Very unfortunate. Get your PVC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by klimkid: 5:51pm On May 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari will never win election in Nigeria again
come and pull him out na..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2018
360frolic:
Atiku Abubakar visited victims of Mubi bomb blast at the Federal Medical Centre, Yola, Adamawa State on Monday during which he increased the Hospital Paupers' Fund he had endowed for treatment of indigent persons at the hospital with another N10 million.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-atiku-abubakar-visits-victims-of-mubi-bomb-blast/

Oga Atiku, What did u forget in AsoRock Pls mention it so that I can goan retrieve it for u.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2018
Election should be held every month. grin grin grin These mindless looters turn democrats at the mention of election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2018
hypertension:
Even as we know say e dey pretend to be good person, this is an act president Buhari lacks.

Buhari is man that even if an atomic bomb is mistakenly dropped in Nigeria and millions killed will still take the next flight to the UK without any words of encouragement.

When people lose their loved once its difficult to bear. Sometimes, it take years to even get going.

However, when they are comforted this way and justice achieved it brings hope.

Surely, Atiku will contribute to their medical bill and others.

God bless you Atiku: More gestures like this will bring hope to the hopeless and even force the government to be proactive.

Thank you.

Atiku is still better than buhari that's the fact
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by danseph(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2018
mmb:
Please stop making such statement because you don't know who God choose as the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Witnes: 6:06pm On May 07, 2018
All na wash, Buhari done all these during his time but 2day nkor, He went further to took a sachet of milo and sachet of peak milk, and now billions are budgeted in aso rock kitchen, same people. Pls give me a more better news
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2018
mmb:
better think well and use ur brains very well before posting trash, dumb,and ediotic rubbish online . reckless statements made by men have a way of coming to pass even when they didnt mean it . because i dont know what is your palava in their problems that you are inviting death upon yourself . if he wins , he wins and if he loses he loses . so why curse yourself ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2018
danseph:

Please stop making such statement because you don't know who God choose as the next president of Nigeria.

dont mind the dumbb goat , when what he prays now happens to him ,everyone will be crying for him not knowing he brought it upon himself
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2018
mmb:

You never know what might happen tomorrow becareful with words

Just saying

Next presidential election is far away

I would correct that post if I were you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by oyoyoyo: 6:24pm On May 07, 2018
See title. 'Atiku storms...' STORMS... a whole storm abi? Hurricane Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
Good one Atiku for your visit and offsetting the bills,God bless you.
But you ain't getting my vote though grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
even if it's fake empathy, BIG THUMBS UP for atiku!

unlike the stone cold c in c,
a.k.a the redundant sadist !
I can't wait to un-vote the CLANISH cretin.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Zhirinovsky: 10:00pm On May 07, 2018
You just said you will probably be dead before may 2019 sad
mmb:
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by haconjy(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2018
mmb:
you have spoken well but you forget that u can be taken for him if u keep on saying that
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2018
Atiku the only man with modern initiatives that would catapault nigeria to enviable height. Atiku has all it take to square this country with the western world within a short possible time. In term infrastructure development, promotion of quality education with down-to-earth research equipment, creation of jobs through knowledge base investments and industrialization of the country, and modern technology to diversify energy for adequate power supply. If you dont see this coming through Atiku, you need deliverance
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Sgwin: 10:38pm On May 07, 2018
Campaign 2019 another Fulani big thief from custom to Vice President thief... I don't support buhari but instead atiku will rule Nigeria let's given it to buhari or someone else
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 4:17am On May 08, 2018
hypertension:
Even as we know say e dey pretend to be good person, this is an act president Buhari lacks.

Buhari is man that even if an atomic bomb is mistakenly dropped in Nigeria and millions killed will still take the next flight to the UK without any words of encouragement.

When people lose their loved once its difficult to bear. Sometimes, it take years to even get going.

However, when they are comforted this way and justice achieved it brings hope.

Surely, Atiku will contribute to their medical bill and others.

God bless you Atiku: More gestures like this will bring hope to the hopeless and even force the government to be proactive.

Thank you.

Exactly as you prophesied!
He's traveling to the UK!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Victims Of Mubi Bomb Blast In Adamawa (Photos) by Osyfellaini(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2018
Well done Atiku Abubakar, The hope of the common man, Keep up the good work.
I support the Politics of showing love , if only we can all learn to play it not tribal,regional and religious politics that has ruined our country Nigeria.
My Prayers and thoughts to the injured and families of the deceased, May the DEAD RIP.
God bless Naija.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: 2023 Presidency Puts Ruling Party On Life Support / "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.