Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos (49456 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos by JIGHU(m): 11:28pm On May 07, 2018
The dude cut the picture of a lonely figure who has no friends so he takes picture of himself always to console himself....
martineverest:
childish

what should we do with the pics of his parlour
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 07, 2018
nnokwa042:
grin grin grin grin but you no go like am if I dey shout eko oni ogbanje ooh instead of eko oni baje you sef no go like am

I no be Afonja. My head is not cone shaped.
I reject Afonja blood in my system. God forbid.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos by stevio(m): 3:39am On May 08, 2018
We should fry tiger nuts grin
martineverest:
childish

what should we do with the pics of his parlour
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos by Benosky011(m): 5:41am On May 08, 2018
Pls does anyone have the Twitter handle, Instagram id or even Facebook page of this young billionaire.
Kindly be jovial by sending it to me. I need to ask him for a financial assistance in my business. Biko!!!
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos by sapeleboi(m): 6:46am On May 08, 2018
this dude will kill person one day with his asset
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos by Shhhh01(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2018
thechase:
-CELEBRITYVIBESNG

Five Star Chairman, Emoney shared photos of himself all styled up in his parlor.

He captioned: "We do not think Failure .... We can't think failure... We don't think failure .... We can't comprehend failure this new week.... We have a mindset.... Failure is not an option... lt doesn't work with Our system.... IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SAY A BIG AMEN..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BieqnZnFh2q/

Source:http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/05/emoney-looks-stunning-in-new-photos.html?m=1
u cannot hide behind a new moniker. we all know its u uncle Airforce1.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" / Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.