Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,757 members, 7,862,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Extras In A Relationship!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Extras In A Relationship!!! (318 Views)

Princess Vitarah Share A Relationship Advice For All Ladies. / The Extras In A Relationship 2 / Never Lower Your Standards Just To Be In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Extras In A Relationship!!! by bernice2020(f): 4:56pm On May 07, 2018
There are a lot of complains by ladies’ who have broken relationships that guys walk away from them simply because they refused having sex with them. Some go the extra mile and give away their virginity just to keep the guy but still end up with a broken relationship.
The story of the ten virgins in the bible made us to understand that both the wise and the foolish were virgin; the other five were not allowed to see the bridegroom not because they were virgin or they lost their virginity….
NO! But because they were foolish and called foolish because they had no EXTRA OIL
And what is that EXTRA OIL if i may ask?
The EXTRAs (OIL) here is your character or those things you can offer in a relationship apart from SEX, VIRGINITY AND PHYSICAL BEAUTY.
Most girls don’t have the EXTRAs to sustain them in any relationship, while some brag about virginity, that’s all they got to offer.
Apart from virginity and sex what else can u offer to a man ?
Can you support him physically ?
Can you support him financially ?
Can you support him spiritually ?
Read more on www.seyitola.com[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate With Me,my Birthday Z Aproaching / Female Libya Returnees Arrive Pregnant / Nairaland Just Set A New Record!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.