Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry (37085 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by brownhawk: 9:00am On May 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly woman grin
she's still better than ur slay queen that can't last than 3years
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 9:00am On May 08, 2018
No pension No salary.. 13 years
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by psycoanalyst(f): 9:00am On May 08, 2018
A ma ni problem o,if you no marry your baby mama
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Yankiss(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Wow! This definitely should be one of the longest relationship the Nigerian Music Industry will witness in these past years.

Talented rapper, Reminisce, whose album is soon to be released “Baba Hafusa” took to his Instagram page few hours ago to share this photo of himself and his baby mama who he calls “Iya Hafusa“.

HBD TO MY WIFE/BABY MOMMA/MY SUREST G FOR THE LAST 13YEARS.#IYAHAFUSA

He says he has been dating her for over 13 years now and reportedly, has two daughters for him. There were rumours that the rapper had a secret wedding with her last year but he debunked them by telling PUNCH,

“YES, WE LIVE TOGETHER. BUT WE HAVE ISSUES WITH COMMITMENT. I THINK WE ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET. WE WILL FORMALIZE THINGS WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES. I AM STILL PLANNING MY FUTURE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO BE A MUSICIAN FOREVER. I WILL QUIT MUSIC, MAYBE AFTER A DECADE.

source:http://aftrending.com/reminisce-shows-off-his-baby-mama-of-thirteen-years-says-hes-not-ready-to-marry/

Womanhood has suffered. So, when she reaches menopause is the right time for marriage? What is in Hafusa's mind? After thirteen years you are still killing this girl's time in the name of not yet ready. Well, she has no options. You just trapped her with two children. Not really cute!
Remember, you've got two daughters. Will it be okay if someone treated them that way?
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Factfinder1(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2018
bestspoke:
Respect

What is respectable about this nonsense Or you lack sense too
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by psycoanalyst(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2018
Ama ni problem o,if you no marry your baby mama!
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by babslepe: 9:03am On May 08, 2018
Awon sisimama
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by awens70: 9:03am On May 08, 2018
she's not cute lai lai
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by tomnmenace(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry..... No money for PoSH-AshuWaranssss ni ? angry angry angry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wicked!
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by spartoo: 9:13am On May 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly woman grin

You call that woman ugly You call that beautiful smile ugly it's obvious you have no idea what beauty means
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by braine(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Truth be told I'm not hating.. But youruba gals
Have more ugly one than pretty ones.

Check facebook profiles

Sadly, I may have to agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by thunderbabs: 9:17am On May 08, 2018
Nairalanders, i throw yansh for una... Na una be village pipu sef. Hahaaa shocked

You see one musician wey hold on to hiz baby mama for 13yrs wth 2 kids from her alone, no side baby mamas with kids. Una still dey talk rubbish. 13yrs shocked and still not planning to marry her.

On the other hand, you all know wizkid and Davido's case. Una go dey shout for hia, say dz boyz no geh ctrl over their cassava and all. Dz one wey geh ctrl over hin own, una still dey tlk of mk..... I tire for una oo, hahaaaa.

Wht i ve realized is dt... People including you reading this, must talk... Chor chor chor.

Davido, Wizkid, baba Hafusa, and masef, just live ur lives.....
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by zzbrodah: 9:21am On May 08, 2018
This is what I call resident babymama.

Poverty is the only thing that can makes someone eat poo and call it porridge beans.

How can you be living with a rich guy and have 2 kids for him over 12 years without marrying you and you still stay put.

Be delivered...
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by dotcomnamename: 9:25am On May 08, 2018
Smh. He is legally married to her secretly for over 10 years but he no dey make noise about it.
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by BlackPantherxXx: 9:25am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Have more ugly one than pretty ones. (Learn English, fact that CaptainGOOD's mum is uglier shouldn't make him rant so much)

Check facebook profiles

As if one would give you the time of the day.....This one has been dumped too many times grin

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by emeejinsm: 9:28am On May 08, 2018
See their eyes cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by BlackPantherxXx: 9:28am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Alaga Ibile - correct guy. Furo ye da? grin grin grin

Is this from "Codeine Diet?" I love that song ! Tiwa Savage killed her verse. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by dane15: 9:35am On May 08, 2018
He deserves some accolades!

1 Like

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by bestspoke: 10:23am On May 08, 2018
Factfinder1:

What is respectable about this nonsense Or you lack sense too

Which nonsense? If you don't lack sense then read about him.

How many baby mamas have you seen him go public with? You think its easy to make any serious commitment when your up there in front of the world, travelling almost every week. I respect him for still keeping her around for 13yearsmshe has been there from day 1, she's being well taken care of and he takes responsibility for his kids, he respects her and mentions her in some of his songs. Alaga is not one of them wizkid and the assurance boy.

If she is not complaining, don't complain for her.

Read again!
HBD TO MY WIFE/BABY MOMMA/MY SUREST G FOR THE LAST 13YEARS.#IYAHAFUSA

Those that have done the elaborate wedding shii, where are they now.

Think!
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Daeylar(f): 10:34am On May 08, 2018
nanakgh:
13 years? That's longer than most marriages last today

Lol very true

1 Like

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by whiteroses(f): 11:24am On May 08, 2018
Yoruba coward, I am Yoruba, I know our men way, always discontented and wondering if the grass is greener on the other side , eventually you lose on both sides.
I bet when this guy is getting old, he will end up with one young illiterate who is more or less his healthcare assistant . Meanwhile your wife from the other day is now a wise pensioner enjoying the fruit of her labour.
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Promiscojohnney(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2018
Guy ur wicked... 13 good years and u have no commitment... OK let do small math..13×365days ....= 4745.....let say u Bleep her 5times in a month...5×12=60 .60×4745 = 284700 which means u have Bleep her more than 284700 times and yet u don't know where the relationship is going. Hmmmm ur daughter will pay
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by livinbygrace: 11:45am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Have more ugly ones than pretty ones.

Check facebook profiles

And they are too dull and too fetish.Date them at your own peril.They would have taken your name to alphas,pastors,herbalists and easily bring confusion into your life.Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2018
Megatrix:
13 years? And still no plan to marry her? Reminisce is wicked

Funny thing is, once they get married they'll start having problems.
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by fucktoto: 12:09pm On May 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
How this guy become famous is mind boggling

reminisce raps better than olamide. dude spits grown man shïts.
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Ugosample(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2018
Yankiss:

Womanhood has suffered. So, when she reaches menopause is the right time for marriage? What is in Hafusa's mind? After thirteen years you are still killing this girl's time in the name of not yet ready. Well, she has no options. You just trapped her with two children. Not really cute!
Remember, you've got two daughters. Will it be okay if someone treated them that way?

It's not his choice to make

At that stage, the daughters can choose for themselves ), and as Yoruba people, it's not much of a big deal to them

Marriage is overrated, and the world has changed

You conservatives have to deal with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by YumMinaYum(f): 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
fucktoto:

reminisce's rap better than olamide. dude spits grown man shïts.

I love baddo but baba Hafusa drops mad arse bars!
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Donyai: 2:30pm On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD Truth be told I'm not hating.. But youruba gals

Check facebook profiles

Show us your beautiful sisters
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by pedrilo: 3:06pm On May 08, 2018
"WE HAVE ISSUES WITH COMMITMENT" Reminisce
I give up on some people abeg
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Puah(f): 5:00pm On May 08, 2018
People....
He wrote WIFE before baby mama na....
lets look at it from that Angle....
they could be married you know. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by saibop(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2018
[quote author=CaptainGOOD post=67375232]Truth be told I'm not hating.. But youruba gals

You are right, they are ugly. But the craziest thing is that the beautiful ones among other tribes are not match for them intellectually. Ugly with brains I guess
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Emilokoiyawon: 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Is this from "Codeine Diet?" I love that song ! Tiwa Savage killed her verse. kiss

Na so now - u code am. Mama J murdered her verse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Pregnant For D'banj / Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.