Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander (4111 Views)

Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / The Finishing Of Gateway Contemporary Duplex By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by architectB(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Finishing...

1 Like

Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by architectB(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
I understand you perfectly although if u look at the exterior pictures on this Project, u will find that not less than 50% of the Land area was intended as green areas... Of course the soft Landscaping was not done until we demobilized from the site...

Thanks for checking in and regards.

Focusmind:
This is fine but I don't know why our architects don't incorporate tree planting, lush green areas, flowers and shrubs in landscaping. It is usually concrete everywhere. This space is big and should have adequate lush grass, even the drive ways should be sandwiched by lush green grasses.

My compound is not big but 70 percent of the spaces will be covered with natural grasses and trees. Only the parking space and drive way will be interlocked.

1 Like

Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by sandyo: 1:12am On Dec 11, 2018
architectB:
exterior contd...
very nice I love the finishing...
Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by architectB(m): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2018
Finishing...

1 Like

Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by Gloriouspa(m): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2018
architectB:
I understand you perfectly although if u look at the exterior pictures on this Project, u will find that not less than 50% of the Land area was intended as green areas... Of course the soft Landscaping was not done until we demobilized from the site...

Thanks for checking in and regards.

Well done bros. Nice design with good finishing.

I am available for horticulture and beautification works. I plant natural grass, flowers, shrubs, palm trees, etc.

Thanks.
Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by ceelog(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2018
architectB:
Exterior works contd...

These wall line designs, did you paint them or that is just the natural cement screed on it. If I might ask did the Masons achieve that by designing the plaster or they moulded on ground and added them?
Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by architectB(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Finishing contd...

1 Like

Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by architectB(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Finishing works...

Re: Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander by architectB(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2018
Finishing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Govt Allocated Plots Of Land For Sale At Opic Estate ,isheri-north / 2,3, 4, Bedroom Flats & Warehouses For Let @ Yaba Lagos / Crazy Promo On Batlan Roof Tile, Installation {50 Years Warranty Inclusive}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.