Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT (1872 Views)

Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised / UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities / Why FUTO Increased Certificate Collection Fee To N20k - Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT by EmceeExquisite1(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2018
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS COMPLETE ACADEMIC OUTFIT (GOWN, HOOD & CAP), CERTIFICATE FOLDER AND CONVOCATION BROCHURE PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS.

Ahead of the University of Lagos, UNILAG forthcoming Convocation Ceremonies, all graduating students who wish to be part of the academic procession at the event are to make payment for academic gown.

UNILAG CONVOCATION FEE
Each graduating student is expected to pay as follows:

Academic Outfit

First Degree

Masters Degree, PGD, M.Phil

Doctorate Degree

Convocation fees payable either in attendance or not

N/A

Hiring of Academic Outfit plus purchase of Brochure and Certificate

N/A

Refundable fees on Hiring of Academic Outfit

N/A

Outright Purchase of Academic Outfit plus Brochure and Certificate

Academic outfit should be returned on or before Friday, 15th June, 2018. All graduants are expected to collect their certificates within three months after convocation. Failure to, collect will attract a demurrage of N50 per day.

Academic outfit will be available at the College, School of Postgraduate Studies, Faculties, and the Distance Learning Institute.

PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND REFUND

Bank

Account Name

Platform

Graduating Students are to pay for academic outfit, brochures and certificates by accessing the University website (www.unilag.edu.ng), complete the form under Unilag payment portal (student category).

Thereafter, students are to proceed to any bank of their choice with the RRR generated, for payment as appropriate. Copies of bank teller and payment advice bearing bank confirmation should be taken to the faculty for gown collection.

University of Lagos

TSA

Through Remita

Alumni Registration Fee to be paid into UNILAG Alumni Association:

United Bank for Africa (UBA) A/C: 1000034082
WEMA Bank Plc A/C: 0121188199
ECOBANK Plc A/C: 1962000847
ACCESS Bank Plc A/C: 0043655942
GTBANK Plc A/C: 0019787148
First Degree (N2,000.00); Postgraduate (N2,500.00).

INVITATION CARDS FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS

Each graduating student is entitled to two invitation cards. The invitation cards and complete set of academic outfit made up of gown, hood, cap and scroll would be available for collection on presentation of receipt/teller for payment at the College/School/Faculty/Institute as appropriate, Convocation Brochure and Academic outfit are to be collected at the various locations earlier mentioned.

The Vice Chancellor, Professor Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, Fas welcome all stakeholders and congratulates all graduating students on behalf of the entire University community. The students are hereby assured that certificates will be ready for collection immediately after each ceremony upon the presentation of ALL necessary clearance.

Wishing you all blissful ceremonies.

Note: For enquiry and registration of all UNILAG programmes kindly call our seasoned customer care representative on 09082964145, whatsapp: 08158942445 or write to us via email to talk2exquisitebusiness@gmail.com for timely updates and first hand information on the go on UNILAG please follow our site by subscribing to our newsletter on www.exquisitebusinessempire. or join this link: https:///HGmGEf4pPDlEtidkwI4rc2 for first hand information on the go. Wish you all the very best.

Re: UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT by Desolaa1(f): 9:52am On Jan 16
I’m a student of university of Lagos A fresher 100l Faculty of Education Human Kinetics during my registration stuffs after Physical screening my phone got stolen and I couldn’t get information and the school closed for the year not until January I found out that the course registration has closed what can I do please
Will it affect my result
What can I do please help with advice 🥺😢
Re: UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT by obawinner(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16
Desolaa1:
I’m a student of university of Lagos A fresher 100l Faculty of Education Human Kinetics during my registration stuffs after Physical screening my phone got stolen and I couldn’t get information and the school closed for the year not until January I found out that the course registration has closed what can I do please
Will it affect my result
What can I do please help with advice 🥺😢
Hi desolate, it would be open for registration again, 3 weeks to exams. The best thing you can do also is to meet your course adviser, who will direct you to meet them at Cits then you write a letter, I'm sure it will be fixed.

Happy stay at the faculty and unilag.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers May Resume Classes Next Week / NOUN 2019 Undergraduate Whatsapp Group / Nigeria Postal Code Not Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.