Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Disappointment In Carlcare - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Disappointment In Carlcare (848 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Disappointment In Carlcare by Jorico: 12:31am On May 08, 2018
I got my Tecno Spark Plus few months ago and during the warranty period - february to be precised, i returned my fone to carlcare cos my camera stopped working 13mp. The phone used 3 weeks before i got it back, thats not even a problem so far it works perfectly. After a month the phone developed the same problem and i returned it, only for them to tell me to bring 18,100 for dem to change the board cos they found moist on my board.

wait....

Pls is it board i complained of or my camera that is not working?

I asked them that was it the board that affected the camera and the engr said NO!!!

SO biko, why are they telling my to pay for board?

Can u imagine, there is nothing they can do abt it unless i hustle for 18,100 after buying the phone for 42,500 less than a year parole.

Im sure im not the only one with this carlcare palava. But why are they doing like this. This is not my my first experience and now i deciding to stay off their products.

If they cant offer effecient aftersales services then what is the essence.
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by PureMe01: 3:15am On May 08, 2018
Jorico:
I got my Tecno Spark Plus few months ago and during the warranty period - february to be precised, i returned my fone to carlcare cos my camera stopped working 13mp. The phone used 3 weeks before i got it back, thats not even a problem so far it works perfectly. After a month the phone developed the same problem and i returned it, only for them to tell me to bring 18,100 for dem to change the board cos they found moist on my board.

wait....

I asked them that was it the board that affected the camera and the engr said NO!!!

Can u imagine, there is nothing they can do abt it unless i hustle for 18,100 after buying the phone for 42,500 less than a year parole.

Im sure im not the only one with this carlcare palava. But why are they doing like this. This is not my my first experience and now i deciding to stay off their products.

wen we tell dem dat XIAOMI is life,they rain insults on us but will eventually end up crying every moment of their lifes because of d glorified tecno toys they are deceived to purchase with their hard-earned moni in d end.well...count 18k to d 42 u bought it and dash dem.these issues rarely come up on xiaomi devices but the tecno marketers will always do a good job of deceiving dem not to purchase d brand dat so much replicates value for moni..as tecno don get carlcare or wateva,dem don carlcare u nah...enjoy ur carlcare

4 Likes

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by GrandMufti: 5:27am On May 08, 2018
Tecno marketers will come here and say that they've been using that same phone since lord lugard last changed his boxers and their's work perfectly fine. They'll go on to say the op bought a fake phone. Just watch!!

5 Likes

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by GrandMufti: 5:29am On May 08, 2018
PureMe01:
wen we tell dem dat XIAOMI is life,they rain insults on us but will eventually end up crying every moment of their lifes because of d glorified tecno toys they are deceived to purchase with their hard-earned moni in d end.well...count 18k to d 42 u bought it and dash dem.these issues rarely come up on xiaomi devices but the tecno marketers will always do a good job of deceiving dem not to purchase d brand dat so much replicates value for moni..as tecno don get carlcare or wateva,dem don carlcare u nah...enjoy ur carlcare

grin you almost fell into the 'availability of service centers' ditch. Na God save you

1 Like

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by PureMe01: 5:34am On May 08, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin you almost fell into the 'availability of service centers' ditch. Na God save you
lol...almost oo

2 Likes

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by henrixx(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2018
grin
Jorico:

wait....

op just open account to badmouth Carlcare. then hibernate

next thing two prominent xiaomi marketers turn up.

the hustle is real. nairaland war of transion v xiaom in progress
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by Nobody: 9:22am On May 08, 2018
GrandMufti:
Tecno marketers will come here and say that they've been using that same phone since lord lugard last changed his boxers and their's work perfectly fine. They'll go on to say the op bought a fake phone. Just watch!!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by GrandMufti: 12:37pm On May 08, 2018
henrixx:
;Dop just open account to badmouth Carlcare. then hibernate

next thing two prominent xiaomi marketers turn up.

the hustle is real. nairaland war of transion v xiaom in progress

1 Like

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
Op if it's true that there's moisture in ur board then it's water damage. I've never seen any phone company offer warranty for water damage especially when phone is not advertised to be water resistant. U must have dropped the phone in water and didn't dry it very well before powering on. Whether that is what is screwing the camera Iis something else though.
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by saxby(f): 1:29pm On May 08, 2018
if your device got wet you could dry it in rice or garri. i tried it once on my tecno m3 and it was very helpful
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by Jorico: 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
It didnt drop in water im sure about that. And the guy said that is not what caused it but the fact that they cant repair sinz there is moist on the board
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2018
GrandMufti:

Hahaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by banjeezay(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
PureMe01:
lmao, tell them about xiaomi, they will tell u about calcare shit, sheybe them don care ths one wella now e don dey alright, googled most valuable phone brands in the world, bro notin like tecn abi infini even show face, lo and behold our dear xiaomi sits at the 5th position, to think we just came into the market some 8years ago facing off with the likes of uncle samsung and aunty apple. Xiaomi family, we're getting there. U go buy brand new phone u go dey tink of repairing anytime soon, like who does that?? Which kind mentality be that one ngwanu?

1 Like

Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by banjeezay(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2018
PureMe01:
Mbok, u pple should just shift front with ur daycare abi wetin una dey call am up and down
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by PureMe01: 10:31pm On May 08, 2018
dats wat they are being deceived with..."no service center" blablabla..dem 4 kukuma tell me make I knack my xiaomi 4 ground immediately I buy am 2 prove 2 them dat there is no xiaomi service center here in d country
banjeezay:
Mbok, u pple should just shift front with ur daycare abi wetin una dey call am up and down
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by henry007(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2018
PureMe01:

2 weeks to using Xiaomi Note 4X without any update, WiFi stopped connecting automatically. Browser tabs started closing themselves while switching from tab to tab.

No phone without issues. Most Xiaomi issues, you have to fix by yourself.
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by CarlcareOpebi(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2018
Jorico:

wait....

Hello @Jorico My apologies for the inconvenience you've experienced. If there was liquid found on your phone's Panel, it will most definitely affect the Camera. You will never be charged for something that is not damaged.

Kindly send us your phone number via Facebook www.facebook.com/CarlcareServiceNG so we can connect with you!
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by Jorico: 7:35pm On May 09, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Jorico My apologies for the inconvenience you've experienced. If there was liquid found on your phone's Panel, it will most definitely affect the Camera. You will never be charged for something that is not damaged.

Kindly send us your phone number via Facebook www.facebook.com/CarlcareServiceNG so we can connect with you!

But when my fone had the issues the first time in february liquid was not discovered oooo and its the same problem na. Why now?
Re: My Disappointment In Carlcare by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:27am On May 10, 2018
Jorico:

But when my fone had the issues the first time in february liquid was not discovered oooo and its the same problem na. Why now?
I can't say exactly what caused it, but the engineer put down what he saw in your device.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S3X Detaied Specification Features And Price- Newly Launched / Please I Need The Selling Prices Of These Phones / Dell Core I7 HP Laptop Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.