Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area (494 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by yakh(m): 12:57am On May 08, 2018
good morning. I will try to be very precise.forgive my errors
I stepped out at around 10.50 pm last night to get dinner cos i kind of returned home late from work. on getting to where I will buy food I was holding some cash say approximately 5 hundred when one of the area boys came out of nowhere and snatched the monkey out of my hand.I told him if he wanted money he should ask me not snatch money out of my hand
tthe dude punched me immediately. I Was still asking him why he punched me but before I could say another word he punched me again and again
I was totally defenceless as it is their turf and fighting one would make all of them cover me but despite the fact that I did not raise my fist in offense d guy didn't stop hitting me.
I feel so humiliated
I thought of going to the police but those people won't do anything to them rather than arresting them and release them immediately they see money
those boys are a menace to that side I went and its just two streets from my street
right now I have a swollen lip and a bruised leg
I wish something could be done about them
can anybody help with a military personnel number
they are the only one's that can help
sorry there's more to write but gat low battery
Re: How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by tellwisdom: 1:04am On May 08, 2018
grin grin So you allowed someone punch you mercilessly and you couldn't do anything to fight back even if they are 100? U be confirm OVOKO
Re: How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by Nobody: 1:11am On May 08, 2018
tellwisdom:
grin grin So you allowed someone punch you mercilessly and you couldn't do anything to fight back even if they are 100? U be confirm OVOKO

grin grin
No be im fault naa. You want make dem kill am?
Re: How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by yakh(m): 1:14am On May 08, 2018
trust me bro if I had traded punches with that guy I doubt if I would come out in one piece

1 Like

Re: How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by wakaman: 7:02am On May 08, 2018
yakh:
trust me bro
if I had traded punches with that guy I doubt if I would come out in one piece

Talk to me.
I can help you sort this out.
Names, places, times and events, let me have these.
Re: How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by gulfer: 7:07am On May 08, 2018
Where's your area, I may be able to help in Lagos.
Re: How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by yakh(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2018
Already narrated what happened
they are a group of Miscreants that roam the neighborhood
they move in groups cause they believe they can conquer their prey easily when they are plenty in number
they consist of say 5 adults but when they wanna go cause trouble outside they number more than 50 because of the under 16 children they recruit on a daily basis
I think the dude easily picked on me cause he saw I looked gentle and truly I am but not to the extent of not being able to defend myself
only reason I didn't reply a punch was cos it's their turf and me replying would make at least 4 other people cover me
Re: How I Was Physically Abused By Thugs In My Area by yakh(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2018
gulfer:
Where's your area, I may be able to help in Lagos.

pako,itire.mushin.though it's not close to mushin bus stop

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Found Dead In Latrine / How A Private Number Caught A Pick Pocket / Man Beats Mother To Death For Opposing Love Affair With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.