Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ramadan Is Just Two Weeks Away! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ramadan Is Just Two Weeks Away! (309 Views)

How I Made ₦200,000(sixfigures) To My Account With Proof In Just Two Weeks / Man Has Just Two Password Guesses Left To Access His £180m Bitcoin Account / Nobody Plan For Poverty Consciously, Invest N2500 Now And Make 30k in Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Just Two Weeks Away! by Oibrahim: 1:01am On May 08, 2018
I guess you've prepared your spiritual timetable for the Holy month, I guess your goals for the month are already spelt out, and the plans to actualise then are in place.

I am more sure you've started the Ramadan shopping, there are lots of mouth watering deals you can't afford to miss �.

But sadly � there are thousand of Muslims who are locked behind the bars, with no family to tend to their affairs and nothing to feed on after the long period of hunger and thirst except the less than meagre meal provided by the Prison Service.☹

Well, you can bring smiles to their face by providing them a nutritious meal �

How do you do that �?!

The *Muslim Students' Society of Nigeria, Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko* is willing to take up that responsibility with your help!

Target Amount:

#3,750,000 for the 500 inmates

It's such a Huge amount but with the power of our numbers we know for sure it's within reach!

You're never too broke to give 1k in sadaqah, also you can make at least 5 of your friends commit the same amount, and ASAP you get the reward of giving 6k in charity and interestingly it won't affect the reward of your friends , they also get the same when they forward to other people.

So, *Read, Give, Pass forward and Follow up* to ensure your friends give do the same.

It's all about the #Ajr

It's all about Jannah

Remember Allah promises you manifold in return.

*Account details:*

Mikail Surajudeen O
Gtbank

You wanna support us with food items, you can call

*07064247967*

Signed:

Mikhail Surajudeen O
Amir, MSSN AAUA.
Re: Ramadan Is Just Two Weeks Away! by OReal009: 1:08am On May 08, 2018
Salam alaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

Dear brothers and sisters,

Did you have anybody on your connection who can sponsor our Institution's Iftar programme (Muslim Students' Society of Nigeria, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba)in terms of money or food stuff

If you have any suggestion, kindly DM me/call on 07064247967 asap.

Do much to assist the cause of Allah.

May Allah ease our task and accept it as an act of Ibadah.

(1) (Reply)

Advices Need For Me To Go Into Real Estate Management / 25 States Gone, 11 States Left. Distributors Wanted For The New 'x Touch' Phone. / Looking For Investor In An Aviation Company In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.