Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards (48101 Views)

Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos) / Next Rated: Zlatan Reacts To Headies Nominating Him Alongside Rema, Lyta Fireboy / Ex-BBNaija Ahneeka Rocks See-Through Dress To Headies Nominee Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2018
Chloe88:
Very childish
make money like an adult, have fun like a kid and you'll enjoy life.
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Nobody: 9:10am On May 08, 2018
EvilChild:
Failed musician
You were still a baby when this guy was reigning, so shut the F up.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by ikorodureporta: 9:10am On May 08, 2018
Repping Lazy youths
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by PqsMike: 9:14am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Nice outfit

How do this solve the kind of TRIBALISM I witnessed in this year headies, yoruba won all awards and you will say is not TRIBALISM or marginalization

I pray 2019 will be TRIBALISM free

Shut the fvck up!!!
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Jesusloveyou: 9:17am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I knew it was Sound Sultan before now,Nice outfit man.

but this has not solved the kind of TRIBALISM I witnessed in this year headies, yoruba won all awards and you will say is not TRIBALISM or marginalization

I pray 2019 will be TRIBALISM free
the lazy ipods and tribalism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by kaydp: 9:19am On May 08, 2018
udemzy101:

You were still a baby when this guy was reigning, so shut the F up.
Obviously. I don't argue with peeps like that.
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Nobody: 9:20am On May 08, 2018
I just like this guy,,,,natural likeness
Gayism not attached oogrin
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Nobody: 9:20am On May 08, 2018
EvilChild:
Failed musician

Try to achieve a quarter of what he has achieved before caling him failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by YorubaAssasin: 9:20am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

but this has not solved the kind of TRIBALISM I witnessed in this year headies, yoruba won all awards and you will say is not TRIBALISM or marginalization

I pray 2019 will be free for TRIBALISM or Marginalization

Perhaps Yoruba worked harder more and deserved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
PqsMike:

Shut the fvck up!!!
Jesusloveyou:
the lazy ipods and tribalism
see let me make one thing clear here

Jesusloveyou am not lazy like you bro

You guys should go fix your lifes, off to my business
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by directonpc(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Tu face is Idoma

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Thatitan234(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

but this has not solved the kind of TRIBALISM I witnessed in this year headies, yoruba won all the awards and you will say is not TRIBALISM or marginalization

Oga, is Tubaba Yoruba??
What of MI, Omawunmi, Praiz?? Are they all Yoruba??
At 2016 headies, Patoranking, Illbliss x2, Harrysong and phyno all won awards.

Please stop all this tribal cries, it does no one any good.
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2018
Thatitan234:

Oga, is Tubaba Yoruba??
What of MI, Omawunmi, Praiz?? Are they all Yoruba??
At 2016 headies, Patoranking, Illbliss x2, Harrysong and phyno all won awards.

Please stop all this tribal cries, it does no one any good.
this is why you can never understand anything in life.

Go fix your life bro
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Thatitan234(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
this is why you can never understand anything in life.

Go fix your life bro

Pained ehn.
Sorry, run off to mummy.

Simple talk, you've resorted to insults.
Miserable and hopeless fellow.

I will disgrace and embarrass you today. Don't try me.
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Nanecs: 10:52am On May 08, 2018
If it were to be a white guy that wore this costume, the internet will be on fire with you all screaming "racist".

Black people with confused brain...hissess

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by asawanathegreat(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2018
Fine boy
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

but this has not solved the kind of TRIBALISM I witnessed in this year headies, yoruba won all the awards and you will say is not TRIBALISM or marginalization

I don't usually comment here but bros I go like ask you one question

IS TUFACE A YORUBA MAN??
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

I don't usually comment here but bros I go like ask you one question

IS TUFACE A YORUBA MAN??
so you centered only on Tuface M.I to judge my statement
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Trippledee(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
OboOlora:
No need for the disguise, dude would have passed for a monkey effortlessly

Obo Olora !!! wonderful
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
EvilChild:
Failed musician
You called sound sultan failed musician. You and those people that shared your post have problems. Sound Sultan has been relevant in the industry as far back as 2002.
Re: Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards by Oxai: 9:59pm On May 12, 2018
EvilChild:
Failed musician

Instead make this one go de find as im go take chop....
undecided
Lazy youths sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Relocates To Abuja / Peace Samuel Omana's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.