Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (706 Views)

UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / Is This A Fake N1000 Note Or CBN Error? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by iceboy4752(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2018
I was in Damaturu, Yobe state capital. I went to a UBA Bank branch to make a withdrawal. I got this fake N1000 note and I was not aware till I got to Jos, for I never thought an ATM machine can give me a fake note. This was the only penny I had with me. When a keke rider took me to my area, I gave him the note and he fired angrily at me for giving him a fake note. I was so shocked. I told him I got it from an ATM machine. He didn't believe. After almost and hour of alteraction, we went to First Bank branch, Katako where I made another withdrawal. I paid him N500 after everything. It was when I examined the note thoroughly that I discovered it's a fake. If you see it with your naked eyes, you'll observe that it is whiter than a genuine 1000 Naira note. It was not even as old as this. I only kept it in a wallet for a day only to see it like this. Zoom these pictures and compare them with a genuine one and you'll see the differences. Dear Nigerans, if you withdraw money next time, look at it very well so that you won't land in trouble. In fact, count the money to make sure the ATM is not cheating you. Every system in this country is just at an appalling situation. May God help us ooh!
Cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Myn44

1 Share

Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2018
ATM do not dispense fake money. it HSS been preprogram to reject it..just like the teller machine
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by iceboy4752(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
ATM do not dispense fake money. it HSS been preprogram to reject it..just like the teller machine
But now they do!
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by thesicilian: 7:32am On May 08, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Someone just told you what he got from the ATM and you are there speaking grammar. I have got worse before and what I usually do is to go into the bank and deposit it back. (Most times I use my bank ATM)

1 Like

Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2018
iceboy4752:
But now they do!
only in the north.anything is possible there
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2018
What do expect from a f*cked up country
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Jamie90(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2018
Banks doesn't pay mutilated notes
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Yewandequeen(f): 8:18am On May 08, 2018
Jamie90:
Banks doesn't pay mutilated notes
they do.
Seems u don't do bulk withdrawal. If u do u will Understand better.

Either over counter or ATM. You will get over mutilated money especially 500's. I still have some with me that I plan to go use pay PHCN bill.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by garner: 8:25am On May 08, 2018
At u sure it was ATM that brought out that money? Cos with the way I'm seeing that money, it looks way too mutilated to come out from an ATM
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by iceboy4752(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2018
garner:
At u sure it was ATM that brought out that money? Cos with the way I'm seeing that money, it looks way too mutilated to come out from an ATM
Read the post very well.
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Wynnah(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2018
I have been a victim also. In Lagos, Zenith Bank ATM to be precise.
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by NigelCundy: 11:20am On May 08, 2018
I've been a victim at UBA OAU campus branch. The cashier told me to go to their off campus branch to complain. I waka tire that day on top 1k. Chain student life was a mess
Re: See The Fake N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by HtwoOw: 7:06am On May 09, 2018
The Spirits gave you this money , not atm grin grin

Sorry bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Locksmith Nottingham / Packaging Material / Special Income Opportunity Announcement Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.