Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman (1372 Views)

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by freshkpomo(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2018
According to an eyewitness an adulterous woman has lost her
life as she refused to stop the act even after the Oba of Benin
placed a curse on adultery.
Reports we gathered from a friend and a neighbour made Us
to understand that she was fully aware of the consequence
even after the curse was placed but chose to say "eboide
"(white man is not coming),which is a way of saying "nothing
will happen".her death shocked many and spread fear in the
hearts of both old and young in the area.the incident
happened in Use area,Egor L.G.A,Benin city, and made many
to believe that the word of the Oba is not one to joke with.
We will recall that Oba Eware || placed curses on human
trafficking,cultism, adultery(still don't know why its women
alone) amongst others that the Oba felt where evil in the city
and not bringing good name to the Great Benin Kingdom .
A lot of reactions trailed the death of the young woman as
many hailed the Oba and thanked him for returning sanity to
the city as cultism killings,land grabbers human trafficking
have reduced within the short reign of the Oba. They however
hailed him as a Messiah,and that him and the present
Governor came at the time when when a saviour was needed.
They concluded by chanting " Oba GHA tokpere,Isee "
https://www.freshstuffs.com.ng/2018/05/oba-of-benin-curse-kills-adulterous.html?m=1
mynd44,lalasticlala

Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by Pierohandsome: 8:20am On May 08, 2018
Hope the curse wil also affect him too whenever he shags another woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by freshkpomo(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Hope the curse wil also affect him too whenever he shags another woman?
your point is?
Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by Rucheen(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2018
Let him curse public servants that loot government treasures​

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by freshkpomo(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2018
Rucheen:
Let him curse public servants that loot government treasures​
Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by Hector09(m): 12:27am On May 11, 2018
See nonsense belief thats just co-incidence
Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by freshkpomo(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2018
Hector09:
See nonsense belief that's just co-incidence
sorry to say this,but u just acted dumb to me..even if its a coincident,does not mean it is nonsense ... Africans will never ever stop been slaves because of people like you.. even the white men believe in some sort of powers present in Africa.. and here u are saying it is nonsense ... have u ever taught of the reason for black pantheru saw some artifacts from Benin there right the white men are keeping them and making millions off them,and you are here calling them rubbish.God save you!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by Hector09(m): 12:39am On May 11, 2018
freshkpomo:
sorry to say this,but u just acted dumb to me..even if its a coincident,does not mean it is nonsense ... Africans will never ever stop been slaves because of people like you.. even the white men believe in some sort of powers present in Africa.. and here u are saying it is nonsense ... have u ever taught of the reason for black pantheru saw some artifacts from Benin there right the white men are keeping them and making millions off them,and you are here calling them rubbish.God save you!
sorry to say this too but u are very premitive to believe this trash, thou am nt against ur belief but i dnt believe in mythological being
Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by freshkpomo(m): 12:55am On May 11, 2018
Hector09:
sorry to say this too but u are very premitive to believe this trash, thou am nt against ur belief but i dnt believe in mythological being
firstly its not my belief,secondly I only replied you cos I have seen many of your kinds ....
Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by Hector09(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2018
freshkpomo:
firstly its not my belief,secondly I only replied you cos I have seen many of your kinds ....
sorry bro if i ve abuse u i hate doing this and i dont like using abusive words on people but i dnt ve any kind cus am d first and last of my kind
Re: Oba Of Benin Curse Kills Adulterous Woman by freshkpomo(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2018
Hector09:
sorry bro if i ve abuse u i hate doing this and i dont like using abusive words on people but i dnt ve any kind cus am d first and last of my kind
we cool bro..... and we are not arguing but discussing.... if u don't believe in supernatural, its OK man...

(1) (Reply)

See What The White's Did To Black Kids In The Early 90's / The Moment Some Students Busted A Fake Nigerian Pastor With Charm In Ukraine / Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.