Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) (1123 Views)

I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) by skydancer: 8:21am On May 08, 2018
Secapay just released a product recently similar to POS. It enables merchants or anyone to receive bank card/atm payments via USSD. Unlike bank pos, it does not require merchants to spend money on maintenance etc, just buy one time and use forever anywhere in Nigeria. This is a blessing for merchants and it costs only N5000 one-time to purchase for life. A user that wants to pay the merchant can dial *347*8*MERCHANT_CODE*AMOUNT# to send money to the merchant. It also doesn't require internet availability like bank POS because it works via GSM/USSD. Merchants can withdraw their money anytime within 2 to 24 hours.

Secapay is offering up to 50% commission (starts at 25%) for people with marketing skills that can sell the USSD POS. I think it's a good opportunity for people who have the skills. The USSD POS plans sell at 5k, 50k and 150k depending on the business size. Regular business get 5 digits, higher/bigger businesses get 4 digits, and larger enterprise businesses get only 3 digits.

If you do the maths, if you can sell to up to two large organizations in a month (maybe churches or big businesses), three medium organizations, and 10 small businesses, that's about 25000 + 75000 + 150000 = (250,000), assuming you already have 50% commission. But even at 25% that's still 125,000.

Your commissions increase by 5, 2 or 0.5 each time depending on the size of each business you sign up.

To be an agent you have to apply to their recruitment exercise. Visit https://blog.secapay.com/blog/post/secapay-ussdpos-agent-mass-recruitment-exercise on how to apply
Re: How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) by Jaytecq(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2018
skydancer:

Your commissions increase by 5, 2 or 0.5 each time depending on the size of each business you sign up.

To be an agent you have to apply to their recruitment exercise. Visit https://blog.secapay.com/blog/post/secapay-ussdpos-agent-mass-recruitment-exercise on how to apply

tell me more
Re: How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) by skydancer: 2:51pm On May 09, 2018
Jaytecq:

tell me more
Check the website na: https://www.ussdpos.com

Or what exactly did you want to know?
Re: How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) by Jaytecq(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2018
skydancer:

Check the website na: https://www.ussdpos.com

Or what exactly did you want to know?

ok... let me read tru
Re: How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) by dejibimbo(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
skydancer:
Secapay just released a product recently similar to POS. It enables merchants or anyone to receive bank card/atm payments via USSD. Unlike bank pos, it does not require merchants to spend money on maintenance etc, just buy one time and use forever anywhere in Nigeria. This is a blessing for merchants and it costs only N5000 one-time to purchase for life. A user that wants to pay the merchant can dial *347*8*MERCHANT_CODE*AMOUNT# to send money to the merchant. It also doesn't require internet availability like bank POS because it works via GSM/USSD. Merchants can withdraw their money anytime within 2 to 24 hours.

Secapay is offering up to 50% commission (starts at 25%) for people with marketing skills that can sell the USSD POS. I think it's a good opportunity for people who have the skills. The USSD POS plans sell at 5k, 50k and 150k depending on the business size. Regular business get 5 digits, higher/bigger businesses get 4 digits, and larger enterprise businesses get only 3 digits.

If you do the maths, if you can sell to up to two large organizations in a month (maybe churches or big businesses), three medium organizations, and 10 small businesses, that's about 25000 + 75000 + 150000 = (250,000), assuming you already have 50% commission. But even at 25% that's still 125,000.

Do you really mean it that one would make 200,000naira from this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of JACOB ODULATE The Man Who Invented Alabukun Powder 100 Yrs Ago / See What A Nigerian Man Did After Stumbling On A Huge Amount Of Money / MTN Momo: How To Become MTN Momo Agents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.