Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? (1337 Views)

Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2018
I just thought of it that is there still any invention that has not been created.
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 08, 2018
A Fuckometer is yet to be invented.

There is no equipment in existence that can determine how many times the genitals have been engaged in sexual activity.

So, there's your idea... get to work.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by whitebeard(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2018
Yes,! Nuclear cells...like a battery DAT can power a car for 20 straight yrs, and should obviously be safe.
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:
Yes,! Nuclear cells...like a battery DAT can power a car for 20 straight yrs, and should obviously be safe.

It exists bro. Even nuclear powered cellphones exist.

Hasn't just been released to the general public because of safety concerns. Nuclear equipment is no child's play. People can abuse them and start a radioactive epidemic.

Most submarines, aircraft carriers and vessels are already nuclear powered since as far back as the Cold War (1960s).

Russia, US have numerous nuclear powered vessels that can go 20-30 years without recharge.
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
A Fuckometer is yet to be invented.

There is no equipment in existence that can determine how many times the genitals have been engaged in sexual activity.

So, there's your idea... get to work.
Its of no use
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by whitebeard(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

It exists bro.

Hasn't just been released to the general public because of safety concerns. Nuclear equipment is no child's play.

Most submarines, aircraft carriers and vessels are already nuclear powered since as far back as the Cold War (1960s).

Russia, US have numerous nuclear powered vessels that can go 20-30 years without recharge.
ships and aircraft are different from Honda accord..

We don't have vessels that can move humans to space and from planet to planet like airplanes

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:

We don't have vessels that can move humans to space and from planet to planet like airplanes

Nawa 4 you oh.

If a submarine that produces over 50,000hp and 300MW can be nuclear powered, wetin be fucking Honda Accord of less than 500hp?

Like I said, it exists but not available for public use because nuclear equipment need a special kind of maintenance that you & I are not qualified for.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nukilia: 11:08am On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

Nawa 4 you oh.

If a submarine that produces over 50,000hp and 300MW can be nuclear powered, wetin be fucking Honda Accord of less than 500hp?

Like I said, it exists but not available for public use because nuclear equipment need a special kind of maintenance that you & I are not qualified for.

Simple.

We are qualified for it.
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:

Actually this exists. We have spacecraft that have even travelled past Pluto and currently headin' to other galaxies. We have a rover explorin' Mars already.

The only problem why human transportation to other planets is still not possible is not the availability of technology rather, it is the humans themselves.

Our bodies cannot travel at those speeds meanin' we will die before we arrive there. Age, wear & tear etc are also limitin' factors. So the human body is what is holdin' space travel back. The equipment exists.

However, tech mogul, Elon Musk (SpaceX) is working on a way to transport humans to Mars.

There are other methods that have been theorized like hibernatin' humans, transportin' them to Mars and then revivin' them there. That way, the human being does not age or die before gettin' there.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 08, 2018
Nukilia:

We are qualified for it.

The Nigerian government cannot even manage a nuclear power plant yet you dey talk you & I.

That's what is still holdin' our power sector back.

The government cannot agree on which region to locate the plant as each region has refused to host a nuclear plant that can explode if things go wrong and cause another Hiroshima/Chernobyl disaster affectin' millions.

They know we lack a maintenance culture as Africans. Nobody wan die. grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

The Nigerian government cannot even manage a nuclear power plant yet you dey talk you & I.

The government cannot agree on which region to locate the plant as each region has refused to host a nuclear plant that can explode if things go wrong and cause another Hiroshima/Chernobyl disaster affectin' millions.

They know we lack a maintenance culture as Africans. Nobody wan die. grin
NPP.is in S.A
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nukilia: 11:28am On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

They know we lack a maintenance culture as Africans
. Nobody wan die. grin

grin grin grin We are all dying without a Nuclear power plant. The lives lost in this country in a week is crazy.

If the bolded is correct, no Nigerian should fly a plane or drive a car because these two inventions claimed more lives than the Nuclear Power Plant.
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 08, 2018
Bigboy289:
NPP.is in S.A

The only African country that has a small degree of white control.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 08, 2018
Nukilia:

grin grin grin We are all dying without a Nuclear power plant. The lives lost in this country in a week is crazy.

If the bolded is correct, no Nigerian should fly a plane or drive a car because these two inventions claimed more lives than the Nuclear Power Plant.

OK.

Get the nuclear power plant na. Wetin una dey wait?

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

OK.
Get the nuclear power plant na. Wetin una dey wait?
its expensive
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
Bigboy289:
its expensive

For Nigeria? shocked

No be una just pay $.5bn for needless jets?

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

For Nigeria? shocked
No be una just pay $.5bn for needless jets?
do you 've an invention idea
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 08, 2018
Bigboy289:
do you 've an invention idea

Check FTC
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

Check FTC
what is FTC
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 08, 2018
Bigboy289:
what is FTC

First To Comment.

The first comment on this thread. My invention idea is there.
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:

First To Comment.

The first comment on this thread. My invention idea is there.
That is of no use
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Brunicekid(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
There will certainly be... What i know surely is that, each and every day, there HAS and there WILL always be new innovative ideas.
#This Is What I Strongly Believe Though.
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2018
Brunicekid:
There will certainly be... What i know surely is that, each and every day, there HAS and there WILL always be new innovative ideas.
#This Is What I Strongly Believe Though.
Do you have any idea
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Twagrill(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
Considering the health sector, i think we seriously do
Re: Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? by Bigboy289(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2018
Twagrill:
Considering the health sector, i think we seriously do
AS HOW

(1) (Reply)

Shape-shifting Robot Made By MIT Scientists / Graphic Pictures- Manatee Sea Monster Caught In Rivers State / Basics In Electrical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.